Help with likely earnings for office manager

Team Rennolds

Hi All

Myself and my other half are just about to apply to SA Govt for sponsored visa as an Office Manager.

I am trying to get all the research together for our application, and in terms of employment am struggling to get anyone to help me with suitable/suggested employment opportunities when we get there including info like job title, possible earnings etc. This is vital in our research section!!

I have emailed around 10 recruitment consultants but have received nothing back from them. Does anyone know of any good agencies who would be helpful in this instance? I have been in touch with some of the big international recuitment consultants like Hays & Manpower who have not helped in any way. I have found this rather strange as the SA Govt obviously think there is a shortage of Office Managers and have put it on the wanted skills list.

Is there any other info we need to put on our research application apart from this & housing etc. Apart from the fact that Adelaide looks great of course. We are thinking of around Noarlunga so we can get into the city quickly but still have the work / life balance that we want - beaches & parks etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mark & Clodagh

• 1 month later...
Guest Boopy

Hi Mark and Clodagh,

I have also seen this and will look at what I need to start applying as I am currently an exec PA at Board level - when I asked at an Expo, in WA the average wage for an Exec PA was min $60k if that helps.

Let me know how you get on with your application and any trickies that come up!

Good luck

Hi Boopy

For our research we have set up job emails to come through from www.seek.com.au and www.careerone.com.au .These come through daily for criteria we have set. We have done this for both myself & clodagh, and are putting all relevant jobs with salary details into a spreadsheet to help build a picture of how would we get on once there in terms of jobs available & likely earnings.

Hope this helps

Mark

Archived