brisbane areas

Juliep

Hi Julie, we stayed next to Kallangur last year on our reccie. Its an ok area, though only my opinion there aer maybe nicer neighbouring areas? Having said that its still nice, its just a little older with some tatty housing and can look a bit run down but theres also a new dev being built, it has a great restaraunt and bar called the kallangur tavern does great steaks! its within walking distance to north lakes prob a 30 min walk or 10 min drive? has a good set of its own shops along the main street, but as mentioned is only 10min from north lakes shopping centre. I dont think it has a train station if i remember? so you would have to use strathpine, bald hills or petrie. Its prob on a good day a 40 min drive to the CBD and your right at the start of the sunshine coast highway! in either direction it took us 1.5hr to drive to surfers south and the same north we got to noosa. it has slightly cheaper housing than surrounding areas only because its older but its being regenerated slowly. its surrounded by north lakes, petrie and murrumba downs, any other info on the area give me a shout:yes:

Archived