The 'I love Perth' thread

Guest guest17301

Guest guest17301

I thought I would bore the s*** out of you some more by sharing my love of Perth with you all. I actually went into a patients room last week..looked at the view of the Swan River and declared 'I love Perth!' I think she thought I was nuts! I hope others will add to the thread.

Perth is:

-Really beautiful beaches

-Organised

-Friendly

-Has great housing

-Is a cohesive society

-Has great parks and open spaces

-Feels like home yet kinda tropical/exotic

-Everyone is in a good mood (mostly)

-So sunny! fab climate

-Great facilities outdoors

A wonderful place to live...for a few years............ or forever, who knows:v_SPIN:

love Fiona xx

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm

Echo your comments cock, but wait till your first winter , does pee you off sometimes with the darky nites and rain , did you know perth had coldest march for 43 years ( told you were a jinx lol )

Wa is great but have only seen a miniscule part Wedge Island to |mandurah , you have to go to the North and South Fi , they make the metro beaches look like skeggy or cleethorpes , and that is not meant negatively

Mally

Guest guest17301
Hmmmm

Echo your comments cock, but wait till your first winter , does pee you off sometimes with the darky nites and rain , did you know perth had coldest march for 43 years ( told you were a jinx lol )

Wa is great but have only seen a miniscule part Wedge Island to |mandurah , you have to go to the North and South Fi , they make the metro beaches look like skeggy or cleethorpes , and that is not meant negatively

Mally

Cool, we may be off to Bussleton or Margaret River area in school hols for a few day..looking forward to my first Oz hol..this working full time is killin me, lol.

Keep asking the locals how cold does it get..say 4 deg in winter at night, positively tropical, lol bring it on. Last few nights been cool, had to close the doors and put a cardi on...

I thought I would bore the s*** out of you some more by sharing my love of Perth with you all. I actually went into a patients room last week..looked at the view of the Swan River and declared 'I love Perth!' I think she thought I was nuts! I hope others will add to the thread.

Perth is:

-Really beautiful beaches

-Organised

-Friendly

-Has great housing

-Is a cohesive society

-Has great parks and open spaces

-Feels like home yet kinda tropical/exotic

-Everyone is in a good mood (mostly)

-So sunny! fab climate

-Great facilities outdoors

A wonderful place to live...for a few years............ or forever, who knows:v_SPIN:

love Fiona xx

Wait until deadwood comes back and sees this thread, I bet he,s reading this and not being able to comment must be driving him nuts:biglaugh:

Cool, we may be off to Bussleton or Margaret River area in school hols for a few day..looking forward to my first Oz hol..this working full time is killin me, lol.

Keep asking the locals how cold does it get..say 4 deg in winter at night, positively tropical, lol bring it on. Last few nights been cool, had to close the doors and put a cardi on...

Told you last year , it was warmer outdide the house , this shed sorry rental has a woodburner so me nic and the dog will be fightin for best pog lol , coldest nite out last match of the western force at subi last year , I put leather jacket on cas it had just fell off the boat ( I missed it) watching match frozen had to buy nic a sweatshirt , had a couple in town walkinhome from train station you could see your breath , first time in oz , but the houses are not insulated properly esp old er ones and newer ones unless you fork out

Maly

Guest guest17301
Wait until deadwood comes back and sees this thread, I bet he,s reading this and not being able to comment must be driving him nuts:biglaugh:

Earls loves Perth, just ask him. he just likes the wind up (why can't he comment, where is he?)

Guest guest17301
Been banned for 30 days,nothing to do with me btw

Oh dear, just as well I'm back so you don't all get bored, lol. Poor old Earl bet he's licking his wounds and lurking somewhere...:err: (remember when they said him and me where the same person):biglaugh:

Guest prettyinpink
had a couple in town walkinhome from train station you could see your breath , first time in oz ,

Maly

That happened last week too, I went outside and came running in squealing "I can see my breath"......the kids glanced at each other and drawled an "okaaaaay" at me. They think I've gone loopy.

Was cold when we arrived, moving in 2 weeks to a nice rental with a nice woodburner. I'll be claiming my stake infront of it, just like your pooch Mally lol

Oh dear, just as well I'm back so you don't all get bored, lol. Poor old Earl bet he's licking his wounds and lurking somewhere...:err: (remember when they said him and me where the same person):biglaugh:

Cant be you have actually lived there unlike the lawnmowerman

Guest guest17301

I think he did live here once...maybe......a long time ago...what an enigma old Earl is..that's part of his appeal.

That happened last week too, I went outside and came running in squealing "I can see my breath"......the kids glanced at each other and drawled an "okaaaaay" at me. They think I've gone loopy.

Was cold when we arrived, moving in 2 weeks to a nice rental with a nice woodburner. I'll be claiming my stake infront of it, just like your pooch Mally lol

OH MY GOD best get yer thermals out for winter then love , it does get a bit cool not freezin but the lack of double glazin , it is available but pricey and not as standard in houses ( with the ability to keep houses col and warm wouold think it was a no brainer here ) but its the stegbar monopoly . MUst stop snackin on chilles

Mally

Guest guest17301
So, what is it you ALL like about perth?

These boys so bad TACD, why they hijack me thread on my first day back! So rude, lol

Guest TheArmChairDetective

Cos they love Perth, thats all.

So how many differnt things do you ALL have planned to do in Perth?

I think he did live here once...maybe......a long time ago...what an enigma old Earl is..that's part of his appeal.

No he`s somebody (nerd) sat on acomputer ,who once went to Perth on holiday if that and just lives in virtual Perth , web pictures and al that , we love the beach , been up and down the metro at weekends culminating last week in the Australian surf and life saving champs , fantastic people from all over oz . Early could not find totty , I`m 50 and if it was not for the ball and chain ( wife ,chardonnay bottle in the post for me nut) I `d be like a dog on heat , 28 year old , and moanin about Northbridge , no Perth is bigger and ther are oodles of totty but they are not virtual they are real

FRank Dobermann

Earlswood NO

Archived