"Met" vs "Finalised"

Guest hearty

Guest hearty

Hi...when you have your health requirement status changed to "Finalised" does it mean you have a CO? And when it's changed to "Met" it doesn't mean anything?

My health requirements on the main page are still listed as "Outstanding" but the forms on the second page changed to "Met" :err:

Hi Hearty

I asked this question to my agent and heres the reply...

'finalised' means that they have received the medicals, processed them at the Health Operations Centre and forwarded their assessment on to the processing centre where your application will be processed. It is generally a good sign if they are listed as 'finalised' as it usually means that there were no issues or complications. However, the case officer still has the right to request further information if they feel it's necessary.

Hope this helps and goodluck...

Hi, Our meds got to Sydney on 2nd March & were finalised a week later (except mine) On 17th we got a CO, two days later hubbies now says " further infomation required". They have not been in touch with us or our agent for any more info , so if all the info was sent with the meds & it's been finalised by the Drs already, should we be worried?

Archived