Excitement and scare at the next stage of our great Oz adventure!

LukeM

Well the VISA process seems to be picking up again. It's been quiet for a while and yesterday we got a series of pretty formal documents in the mail asking for meds and police clearance to be done by some time in May! And also... a name for a Case Officer.

Now the reality kicks in. Now it gets scary. Will we make it out of Britain alive? Will we wind up in Queensland or South Australia. Who knows? Nobody knows. Anybody else in the same boat?

:daydreaming:

Guest Annemcx

Hey Luke, I know it's scary. I was terrified they would find a problem with our medicals. All good though.

Lots of people seem to be going to SA and Qld. You looking for work/sponsorship??

Found a good site this week , looks new good info on there about the cities etc. Keep us posted with how it goes.

www.migrationangel.com

Ah no - I'm not looking for any sponsorship or anything but always good to bare those websites and stuff in mind in case anybody else wants them I guess!!

Just in case you don't know, I'm the eldest child in my family (at 16 - that's impressive) and I post on here sometimes. My mum is the skilled migrant among us and it's her nursing job we'll be a-goin' out on if we get that far! And she doesn't use these things cos she don't know how, and to be perfectly honest I quite like it on 'ere it's a nice comfortable community/outlet so here I am! :laugh:

It's really a "one step at a time" thing isn't it? It certainly is for us.

Guest NurseFlo

Great news Luke - sounds like things are progressing nicely - lots of planning for you and your family coming up, so yeh, keep us posted on how things are. Cheers x

Archived