At Last !

KarenG

Hi everyone,

After 8 months of searching the internet & gathering up info we have finally appointed an agent and started the ball rolling, OH is a furniture finisher with no trade cert & he has also started a course for vehicle painting. Both are on the MODL but no companies at the minute are offering a trade assessment on either. Thankfully, the brilliant agent we found has discovered that he can be assessed under the category of painter & decorator with his spray painting skills. So now starts the long journey of sorting out references and statements and all the other info we need for the assessment. Then we have to apply to the TRA which may or may not go smoothly, after that we are hopefully going to apply for a 176 state sponsorship, purely because it will be quicker than 175 as there is an unbelievable backlog at the minute.

It all sounds simple but i'm sure i will have a few sore heads along the way. Fingers, toes and everything else are crossed.

Karen xxx

Guest izzyjimmy

Do you mind telling me your agent, I've been unsure about using one and need to get a list of good ones

Thanks

Hi,

She is Julie Burke from Grace Migration in Dublin. I know how hard it is to decide whether to go with and agent or not, she is a great help and really knows what she is talking about. We wasted money on these agents who say they will find you a job and found out the hard way that they are useless. It is not easy to find someone to trust.

I hope she can help you.

Karen xx

Guest annemarie and brian

Best of luck with your application karen hopefully it shall go smoothly

for you and hubby.

Archived