Lynda From Channel 4 Just Rang Me

Lynne2007

Lynda from channel 4 just rang me, told her all about our situation and progress. Isnt she a lovely lady, very pleasant to speak to, she said she is ringing everyone who has contacted her first to gather info then is going to travel around country to visit them all for a cuppa and get more info. Cant wait us :biggrin:

Lynne :chatterbox:

Guest Nicki Kefford

Wow you two, can you enlighten me with this as it sounds interesting. Is it like the Down Under programme on BBC 1?

Nicki

Guest pippycol

Hello just got off the phone after ta;lking to Lynda.She does sound very easy to talk too, she is ringing back to talk to Pip.So heres hoping might be a telly star you never know.

COL & PIP

Guest donovan

Hiya we done the wanted down under programme, it was great, we really enjoyed it. Hopefully the BBC are doing a follow up on it so will keep you all posted.

Good luck to all those who have applied for channel 4

Sarahx

Guest Nicki Kefford

Cheers for the link Jo. Have emailed her and will ring her tomorrow. Ooooooh exciting! Bagsy your autograph first!!

Nicki x

Guest jennywright

Hi all,

Must say this sounds V exciting :jiggy: ,

shame we're not planning to move until 2008/9 :sad: . I know it's very early day but any idea when they are planning to air the show?

Good luck to all prospective celebrities.

Jen x

Archived