Something to do for the day??

krestsaf

Hi there

we want to go somewhere and back for the day...we do not have access to a car so either public transport/bus company would be ideal.

We have been here a year, been to sunshine coast, lake maroon, alma park.

Not really into theme parks, but somewhere with a beach/pool and aircon would be ideal!

Any suggestions??

Have looked at tangalooma, byron bay etc

any other cool ideas for next weekend plse let us know

Cheers

We had a great day at South Bank today, always something to do with kids there. I have heard Tangalooma is over priced for what it is but havnt been personally so cant really comment.

Have you visited Queens Park at Ipswich ? again something for everyone there whilst costing very little.

Another good day is to hire a small Tinnie around Cabbage tree point/ Jacobs Well and hit the water, we loved this but next timewill take a picnic and anchor up somewhere.

Cal x

I think I have done south bank too often! Although I can never stop admiring it!

I would love to hire a tinnie but cant get to that fab place you mentioned as dont drive/have access to a car :(

glad you had a good day there though!

anyone else??

Guest Squem

Get a train up to Noosa and spend the day there!!! My favourite place from travelling... beaches are amazing and there are several walks you can do!! :-)

Archived