Window Cleaner Available

Ses

Colin,

I had to go and quote on a cleaning job last week with Jim Byrne Real Estate. I was talking to the Rental Manager and mentioned that someone I knew was starting a window cleaning business. She said that, like cleaners, a good, reasonably priced, window cleaner is hard to come by and suggested you drop some cards, etc, in. One thing though, they insist that you have your ABN number when working for real estate agents.

Thinking about it, we may be able to cross sell here Colin. We should exchange business cards or something.

T x

Due to so many people contacting me re cleaning their windows, I have now started to take bookings.

If anyone would like their windows cleaned please visit my website below for prices.

template: index

Good on you Ses, I used to have a Domestic Help Agency and we used to do many of the real estate agencies in inner, eastern/outer eastern Melbourne. I hired a window cleaner and he got so busy because he did a good job for a fair price and he was a nice guy too. We also did builder's cleanups, which was quite lucrative then. There is always a good business to be had with word of mouth etc. Once you get in with the agents you can get a lot of work, although I did have some payment problems with them, not all of them, but some. I will keep you in mind if I hear of anyone wanting a window cleaner. Good luck with it, all the best.

Guest VandT

Just sent you a message via your website - should get the windows done before the mother gets here in a month!!

Thanks - Vicky

Guest donovan
Sorry Sarah, Melbourne south east burbs only,but if we ever get up to your neck of the woods i will

throw a squeegee in the suitcase.

Thanks,

Colin.

Cool cheers for that Colin and good luck, I am sure you will do very well

Sarah x

Guest NikiOH

Good luck with your new venture - must say I'm a bit disappointed after standing in the heat cleaning my windows inside and out this weekend!!! If only you had posted friday!!!!! I'm sure the exercise was good for me though!! Will keep your web address for next time they need doing x

Due to so many people contacting me re cleaning their windows, I have now started to take bookings.

If anyone would like their windows cleaned please visit my website below for prices.

http://www.firstquote.com.au

Guest The Pom Queen

Hope you didn't have any windows to clean today Colin in this wind, geez quite a few trees down round and about. I keep looking at these two huge gum trees at either side of us and praying.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest VandT

Hi Colin

Thanks so much for cleaning the windows this morning, very happy with the quality and the price - should keep Mum from having a go with them this visit - I have nappy changing earmarked for her instead!

More than happy to recommend you to friends around here - Chelsea/Bonbeach and basically Melbourne from the sound of it.

Good luck with this - you have converted a new customer - good luck with the move.

Vicky

Archived