Jobs Available with Sponsorship Opportunities

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Kate thanks for this thread!! We ave ss for victoria my hubby is a chippy with 20years experience but we have had mixed views on jobs available in and around Melbourne we were hoping to move out this sept depending on work

Lisaxx

hi lisa did you get ss for a carpenter for melbourne we got told that carpenter not on vic ss list? we now thinking os changing 175 and going 176 but would need go qld dont no what to do incase they start to process 175 in july and then we could go to vic as planned. help

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi lisa did you get ss for a carpenter for melbourne we got told that carpenter not on vic ss list? we now thinking os changing 175 and going 176 but would need go qld dont no what to do incase they start to process 175 in july and then we could go to vic as planned. help

We did but we got our visa granted in 06...we are still here because we had the house sold then it fell thro...have someone interested in renting it...but in limbo because hubby has work and contacts here and unsure about work in Vic and no contacts to fall back on :arghh:

Lisax

We did but we got our visa granted in 06...we are still here because we had the house sold then it fell thro...have someone interested in renting it...but in limbo because hubby has work and contacts here and unsure about work in Vic and no contacts to fall back on :arghh:

Lisax

ah poor you hope you get there soon does that mean you stll need to go to vic and live for 2 years when you go? good luck. we are now today going to statrt process for 176 ss but need go to qld . take care

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi,

Do you have the contact details for Prestigious car mechanics - Opportunities in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. my OH is a Panel Beater with extensive experience on all of these makes and thought maybe it was worth getting in touch with them 2 see if they have body shop vacancies(sponsorship) aswell.

Thanks

Lynne x

Have pm'd you

Guest The Pom Queen
do you no of any companies that would sponcer a carpenter in on 457.? we are waiting on our 175 but could be waiting at least another year which we dont want to do so will try 457 route

Try contacting Carpetcall a couple of our clients came over on a sponsorship visa through them: Carpet Call

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi, I'm a part qualified accountant with 2 1/2 years experience in audit and accounts. I previously worked in the retail banking industry for nearly 10 years. How do I get more information about becoming sponsored?

Please pm me your email address and I will pass the information on.

Guest annamichelle2310

Hi

I've just PM'd you but I am unsure whether it sent or not as not showing in my sent items!

Did you receive it?

Michelle.

Quote:

"Contracting roles in Banking & Financial Services - Sydney

Product Management/Development

Compliance & Risk

Strategy

Project Management

All roles in IT

Operations - Settlements, Corporate Actions

Marketing – Campaign, Communications

Lending - Manager, Officers, Settlements

Accounting - Qualified, Part Qualified, Financial Analysts, Auditors

**Must have at least 2 years experience in any of the above fields within the Banking & Financial Services sector. "

Hi kate, i'm a Senior Bank Manager - Credit Control & Risk with 6 yrs experience.

Please advise how may i obtain your assistance.

• 1 month later...

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am located in Rome Italy and currently looking to move to Austalia - Sydney with my partner.

I am 36 and I have been in the 3D animation field for more than 10 years and have great manager skills.

My partner is an architect who alredy receive a Skill assessment suitable of her qualification from the assesment authority Architects Accreditation Council of Australia (AACA).

Both of us have IELTS test.

I am seeking for a subclass 121/856 visa. We would like to apply for Skilled-Independent visa subclass 175, but seeing the situation about timing we are looking for 121/856 visa.

Do you have sponsorship jobs in areas that might work for me.

If you would help me I would be gtrateful to you.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kate, my first time posting on here, though have been an avid 'lurker' for months and months now - couldn't introduce myself until we (me 29yrs old, himself 27 yrs old and 2 little guys 5 & 3 soon) were sure we had a chance of getting to melbourne, basically himself applied for voluntary redundancy from the bank he was working with here in Ireland and it was a very looong waiting game, but hooray! months of positive thinking and happy thoughts have paid off - he just found out this week he got it!

Are currently in contact with chrissie@yourvirtualassistant.com.au, who is helping him complete his resume for the oz banks, we hope to go to Melbourne, by end of this year! Ambitious I know - but with the help of this site i've basically everything else sorted and decided - even quotes for shipping! I also have family in Melbourne and am especially close to my aunt who has been there for 21 years now, she lives in Thornbury with her husband and his family whom I am also good friends with are in Doncaster so we would ideally like to live close by.

So once he receives his resume back from chrissie we had planned on sending out to as many bank/finance companies as we could manage and he is going to be heading to Melbourne for 2 weeks around the second week August so we want to have some qualty interviews lined up - but as our only chance is via the 457 employer sponsored visa, does he tell them in his cover letter only to be scoffed at perhaps? or should he wait until an interview is in place? We are not looking for everything to be paid for us, we will cover all relocation costs ourselves (shipping-flights-rental etc;)

Sorry for the long (& jumbled) post - ask away if you've any more questions,

Many thanks

Trish:wacko:

Please pm me your email address and I will pass the information on.

Hi

I am a qualified accountant having full membership of NIA Australia. I have Lodge 175 Visa in January 09. As I am in MODL There will be long waiting period. ( People say untill the end of 2010 they wont allocate case officers to MODL applicants.)

I have 2 years Audit experience and more than 3 years as Accountant.

Please Help me to find a sponsorship from potential employer.

Thanks

Rgrangana( Sri Lanka

Guest juancho

:notworthy: Hello, my name is Juan Carlos Moran I am living in Sydney, I am looking forward to finding a sponsorship job, I am Network engineer, actually I am registered in the Australian Computer Society as a IT, I got 4 years experience in IT and Web developer, if you have any opportunity for me, should you let me know?

Thank you very much, my email is juanchomoran@homtail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Prestigious car mechanics - Opportunities in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth

Hiya!! i am a 36 year old qualified motor mechanic with experience in TOYOTA, PEUGEOT, CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP, HYUNDI and VOLVO, was wondering if you have the contact details for these opportunitiesor any others you know of. I am looking for a 457 sponsorship employer.

thanks

Guest The Pom Queen
Prestigious car mechanics - Opportunities in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth

Hiya!! i am a 36 year old qualified motor mechanic with experience in TOYOTA, PEUGEOT, CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP, HYUNDI and VOLVO, was wondering if you have the contact details for these opportunitiesor any others you know of. I am looking for a 457 sponsorship employer.

thanks

Please feel free to pm me your cv and I will pass it on.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ekvisser

Hello,

Newbie here. Was hoping to send you a pm, but not really sure how! Can anyone please help! Thanks.

EK

Guest The Pom Queen
Hello,

Newbie here. Was hoping to send you a pm, but not really sure how! Can anyone please help! Thanks.

EK

If you hover your mouse over the username you wish to pm it provides you with a drop down menu which will say pm.:wubclub:

Guest HilaryRoberts

Hello

I have read some very interesting e-mails about vacancies in Australia and wondered if anyone has any information/contacts for Insurance Brokers/Insurance Companies, I qualify at the moment for a 457 visa as I have not completed all my insurance exams (trying to sit the next one in October).

Is there a recruitment agency that can let you know which companies are willing to sponsor you, is there anyone out there who has succeeded this way?

:hug: I will pop one of these on as everyone seems to use the little happy faces and I am very new to this!

Any help would be appreciated - not enjoying the mizzle in St Ives, can someone send some sun over as well.

Kind regards

Hilary

Guest Carmen0426

Hi, I just joined this forum and I hope this forum can help me to answer all of the questions. I am working in car industry as a Customer Relations Planning and I was studying in Melbourne before. I wanted to ask is there any job vacancies for me to work in Melbourne. I am graduated in Bachelor of Business (E-commerce major).

Guest Adviseneeded

Hi, I see above that you can get sponsored as a part qualified accountant? Do you have any more information on how to go about doing this? How qualified and how much experience is needed??

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest shanebrett

Hi Kate,

Thje post above is fantastic - I am moving to Sydney in 6 weeks so its great to see there are jobs in Banking and Finance!

Could I send you my CV to pass on? I haven't got your email address.

I have 12 years banking experience including 5 years management. I have worked here in the City of London, Dublin, Edinburgh and in Sydney too.

Best regards

Shane Brett

Contracting roles in Banking & Financial Services - Sydney

Product Management/Development

Compliance & Risk

Strategy

Project Management

All roles in IT

Operations - Settlements, Corporate Actions

Marketing – Campaign, Communications

Lending - Manager, Officers, Settlements

**Must have at least 2 years experience in any of the above fields within the Banking & Financial Services sector.

Hi, I know this thread is some 8 months old now, but does anyone know if sponorship is still available for the above contract roles?

Would really appreciate any contact details please

Archived