tupperware party

Guest leanne in queensland

hi lady, im starting up as a tupperware demonstrator i have a training party this friday 27th feb at 7.30pm if any one is interested in coming along please pm me and ill send you my address.Pizza and champayne is on the menu and tea and coffee and cake.Its a great way of making new friends and catching up with old ones hope to see a few new faces leanne :cute:x

Guest HelenaBooth
hi lady, im starting up as a tupperware demonstrator i have a training party this friday 27th feb at 7.30pm if any one is interested in coming along please pm me and ill send you my address.Pizza and champayne is on the menu and tea and coffee and cake.Its a great way of making new friends and catching up with old ones hope to see a few new faces leanne :cute:x

Hey ya

Where do you live? :jiggy:xxxx

Guest donovan

Well done you Leanne, I am sure you will do very well.

Will try & make it on Friday, if thats ok

Sarah x

hi i live in pacific pines sorry should have said, hope you do come along sarah should be a good night all the men r going to the bowls club frank did ask me to ask don if he fancys it ? speak soon leanne x

Guest donovan
hi i live in pacific pines sorry should have said, hope you do come along sarah should be a good night all the men r going to the bowls club frank did ask me to ask don if he fancys it ? speak soon leanne x

Don would love to hun, but he has to babysit kids, if i am coming to yours, he is deffo up for a night out with the lads.

Sarah x

hi girls, just wanted to say thanks to all that come to my tupperware party i had a good night hope you did to... if anyone is interested in hosting a party please give me a call you can recieve a great host gift and have a great time as well my number is 0402 592 516 well thanks again see u on tuesday let me know were the meet up is ? leanne xx:jiggy:

Yeah Leanne, great night, and who knew that Tupperware had so many items that looked like they'd come straight out the Ann Summers catalogue??? :biglaugh: Can't make it on Tuesday but will speak to you during the week about my party.

C x

Hiya Leanne,

thanks for a great night.

We made Pizza last night for tea and it was yummy! Kids loved it tomato paste and cheese everywhere but they ate the lot!

If anyone wants to come to mine on Tuesday at 11 that's fine I shall be fed up with cleaning by then!

PM me and I'll let you know where on Pac Pines I live!!

Kat x

Archived