Hi there we're new

kevin'n'dawn

Hi there,

We've just joined ,we have put in our tra to vetassess on the 3rd March.We know we have a long time to go but we sooooo excited:jiggy: We just hope everything goes ok.

Kev's a town planner and I'm a full time mum of three 18,8 and 2 1/2 only the younger 2 coming with us though

hoping to hear from you all

Us xxx:unsure:

Guest Banoff

Hi

Wellcome to the site. Everybody really helpful and friendly. We are just ready to submit visa application, got loads of help from people on here.

Jan :rolleyes:

Guest NIGEL

Hi Kevin n Dawn

Welcome to PIO anything you need to know we are all here and hapy to help, and ask away. Good Luck

Karen and Nigel

boys x

Guest jonseywife

Good luck with the TRA....

This is a brilliant Forum, theres always someone ready to share their excellent advice and experiences and have a good laugh at the same time........ :laugh:

Hi Kevin n Dawn, welcome to PIO and good luck with the tra..if you need any advice or just a chat we're all here.. I know its been a great help to us..oh..and if you need a laugh and want to chat about anything and eveything come and join us on the Friday Night Chat about 7.30ish... Sally x

Hi Richard & Sally,

We found it really cool that you come so close from where we grew up and lived till 3 years ago.We come from Warsop and Woodhouse,It was more amusing when we realised your names,My best friend whom i grew up with is called Sally and her husband is Richard and they also have 3 children but there's are Luke Liam and Tia

We moved up to Northumberland with Kev's job and to say we knew no-one we might as well have just gone straight to Aus.Its been an eye opener but at least we know we will have no problems leaving here(except now our daughter is not coming)and settling down again

Archived