175 applicants who got a CO in 09 ??!!

Guest 3zooz

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jane99
:yes: Case officer allocated on 31/03/2009 we applied in October 2008 and have just been allocated case officer. We didn't think it would be so quick due to the changes, need medicals and police checks. I am on CSL as a nurse. Good luck everyone x

WOW! Congratulations! Thought I still had a long wait too, but maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel!!

Guest jayadams

status page indicating 'being processed further' does not mean you have been allocated to a case officer.

Guest m4sanjay

I have applied online on 08/09/2008 for skilled migration under 2231-79

Computer professional which is also in CSL from India.

I then got married on 04/02/2009 . My spouse is actually on student visa already in Australia since 21 months.Recently i have added her as my dependent with Change in circumstances form. My question is :

1. In online status page i can download my health forms but i cannot see link

for my spouse(dependent). How do i get health form 160EH and 26EH for her?

2. Will CO ask for her medical exams as she is already in Australia? Kindly

help.

Guest golden grahams

Hi

just recieved CO for 175 on CSL, applied October 08, have posted this in several threads, yipppeee

Guest jane99
Hi

just recieved CO for 175 on CSL, applied October 08, have posted this in several threads, yipppeee

CONGRATULATIONS! Hopefully that is a good sign for all of us waiting too!

Guest AlisonC
Hi

Hi I am a 175 CSL October 08 applicant & this week I have had a note on my file stating 'application being processed further'. However, I have not had any contact from a CO............... Did you have this message prior to a CO making contact with you?

Guest elaineyc

CONGRATS Jane99.

Huge relief eh?

Don't worry, will def move quickly now.

I got c/o 20/3/09, Meds done 6/4/09, police check came back 18/4/09 so scanned and attached them on 20/4/09 and had email 2 days later granting us visa. Its so quick once your at this stage.

Good luck with everything.

Now just waiting to sell house then head to Gold Coast and hope to work at the John Flynn.

elaineyc x

Guest shambo

I think I have just posted on the wrong thread!

We have just got a CO! applied 175 CSL in November 2008 (IT - Oracle). Medicals and Police Checks were done in February. Two documents need to be resent as they are corrupt - daughters passport bio page and my form 80.

Agent says it will now be 6-8 weeks until we hear whether we have been given the visa. Does anyone know if this is the normal timeline from CO to visa being granted?

It looks like CSL is now moving. Good luck to everyone else still wating

Shambo

Guest elaineyc

Shambo,

if docs get re-sent okay, don't think you'll have to wait that long at all. From time we got a c/o to visa being granted was only 1 month. Hope that hepls though i know not all c/o maybe work so quickly but gives you an idea.

elaineyc x

Guest brads
I started this thread for those of us who are waiting their 175 visa ... As DIAC started to process 175 applications with occupations on the CSL list , I want anyyone of u guys who is waiting for or already got a CO in 09 ( not before) to share with us so that we can track ours !!

Hi, going back to Feb this year, when the aspc starting processing applications on the critical skills list, the aspc listings said (at the time) that they expected to process all applications on the critical skills list by the end of May.

Looking at the logs being listed on this forum they seem to be on target. People who applied in Oct'08 (and prior) have now got case officers (only if CSL), even applicants in November are starting to get case officers, that gives me some hope that throughout May they hopefully will process all Nov, Dec and Jan as originally stated back in Feb this year.

Well I hope so anyway! I also noticed that those with case officers front loaded the medicals and police checks??

I also had an e:mail from aspc recently saying that they still hope to process CSL by end May, then after this they will work on 'Business' applicants, which I'd not heard of before has anyone else? I've never seen 'Business' on any listings.

I thought after CSL that people on the MODL list would be looked at, does this mean that MODL list which I'm on has been pushed further down the list? Hope not! :arghh:

CO assigned today:

Kyler, 175 Online, Ack 3/10/08, CSL, Secondary School Teacher, CO allocated 1 MAY 2009.

Requested re-send of passport bio-page, birth certificate as CO said it was corrupt (don't belive this) and Form 80.

Guest smiler77

175 Visa granted last night/this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! timeline is below,

Send grant letter and passport to oz house now in special envelopes eh??

leaving on 19th for brisbane

Smiles Tracy ;0)

175 Visa granted last night/this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! timeline is below,

Send grant letter and passport to oz house now in special envelopes eh??

leaving on 19th for brisbane

Smiles Tracy ;0)

Well done Tracey we too applied on Oct 2nd so fingers crossed we will be joining you in sunny Brisbane soon. I am really pleased for you hun xx :hug:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest namecaesar
status page indicating 'being processed further' does not mean you have been allocated to a case officer.

I disagree, most of the cases 'being processed further' indicates allocation of a case officer. Then you can cross check lodging a PLE.

Archived