Can anyone help with Stat Dec wording please ?

Guest Granada

Guest Granada

Hello All

Thanks to Chris I now know I need 2 Stat Decs and was wondering if anyone can help me with the wording.

I have seen some old posts where members said they would provide copies or examples and was hopeful there was some kind member still about that can help.

Basically I need

1. Stat dec to support a genuine relationship between myself and my hubby ... why I am not sure ... but I will send whatever they ask for!

2. Stat dec for children from a previous relationship where father has left country and cannot be traced.

Many, Many Thanks

Jen x :smile:

Guest proud2beaussie

Use this form:STATUTORY DECLARATION OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PARENTAGE

and cross out what is not applicable and take it to either a solicitor or local court registrar to have it witnessed.,then draft a similar letter setting out the details of your relationship and use the wording.-

I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and by virtue of the provisions of the Statutory Declarations Act 1835.

DECLARED at (place name) before me

(signature of declarant) (signature of commissioner etc)

at the bottom.

HTH

N'OZ

Guest Granada
Use this form:STATUTORY DECLARATION OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PARENTAGE

and cross out what is not applicable and take it to either a solicitor or local court registrar to have it witnessed.,then draft a similar letter setting out the details of your relationship and use the wording.-

I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and by virtue of the provisions of the Statutory Declarations Act 1835.

DECLARED at (place name) before me

(signature of declarant) (signature of commissioner etc)

at the bottom.

HTH

N'OZ

Brilliant, thanks so much for your help :hug:

as they say every little helps

Jen x

Guest Granada
What makes you think you need a stat dec to prove the relationship between you and your husband? A marriage certificate usually suffices ...

Best regards.

Thanks for the reply.

It just says we need to provide "Evidence of Dependency" so I assumed from reading the help pages it meant we needed to prove dependency for both myself and my children.

I agree that it seems odd with us being married but I was reasoning that it was because my husband is Canadian and moved to the Uk when we married so they want to know its a genuine marriage.

I have no roblem proving the genuine relationship between us ... the worry is proving their natural father cannot be traced to give permission. I have letters from the UK Csa stating he is no longer resident here and also letters from the UK courts, Remo and the Australian CSA .... fingers crossed that will be OK.

Jeanette

Archived