Job assessment what was your experience of the process?

basil

Hi all,

We are about to start our application for a job assessment.

Ours is not a straightforward aplication as my husbands job title does not directly match the ASCO title and also we will have to try to demonstrate recent work experience instead of a formal qualification.

I believe we have found a good agent to support us through this to ensure our application for assessment is as strong as possible.

So, anyone else done a 'not so straightforward' job assessment application?

How did it go?

If you used an agent what service did you get for your fees?

Any tips you can offer in terms of looking through a contract with an agent?

Keen to hear anyones experiences good and bad, it's always good to hear your not alone in being a more difficult case :)

Guest steve110

My job assesment is turning out to be a bit of a pita at the moment as well.

everytime i think i "m getting there the agent will throw summat else into the pot,or another list of definations for me to choose from.

My agent sent me a link to an australian job defination site,and told me to read through it and try to match one that closly matched what i do daily in my work .... well i sent back about 1/2 dozen job descriptions to him that matched my weekly job role,no doubt it still won"t be right.

sometimes i feel like not bothering.

Guest steve110
awwww dont give up cobbers!!!! you can do it....I dont have any advice but your'e far to good for the aussies to let go of...Keep going, it really will be worth the struggle :)

Best wishes

Jo n Paul :)

you know,i really like you,i take back everything everyone else says about you........:unsure: :biggrin:

Archived