Light a candle !!

Dawny

My heart aches with this sad news. Words cant express the feeling. I have left a message with your candle Dawn and I have lit one myself.

Somehow candles don't seem to be the right medium for this sorrow but I hope those suffering accept the true meaning of this respectful salute to them. x x

Light a Candle - Show you Care! - This candle was lit for Victoria fire!

If you follow this link you will find a candle has been lit to send our love and support to all in Victoria at this sad time,

Candle id 4103

LIght a candle , some undescribable lowlife gid juxt that , shpw your support by either donating to the red cross or the CAF and the volunteers them poor buggas are workin yheir arses off for nowt and puttin their bodies on the line not knowin if their families are safe . Havin seen a minor fire not on the horrific scale of vic , you get a sense of reality of the enormity of the horror of it all and the speed and ferocity of the inferno .Its like pourin petrol on a bonfire it moves that quick One hoped it pisses it down for a week to give them some respite

Mally

LIght a candle , some undescribable lowlife gid juxt that , shpw your support by either donating to the red cross or the CAF and the volunteers them poor buggas are workin yheir arses off for nowt and puttin their bodies on the line not knowin if their families are safe . Havin seen a minor fire not on the horrific scale of vic , you get a sense of reality of the enormity of the horror of it all and the speed and ferocity of the inferno .Its like pourin petrol on a bonfire it moves that quick One hoped it pisses it down for a week to give them some respite

Mally

mally i agree ...but when you are 10000 miles away and maybe not in a position to make a donation then lighting a candle is the next best thing ....of course it wont help any of these poor souls caught up in this tradegy but at least it shows we do care .....if we were over there my family would be the first to help in anyway possible !!!

mrs keily

Guest Trina Findlay
mally i agree ...but when you are 10000 miles away and maybe not in a position to make a donation then lighting a candle is the next best thing ....of course it wont help any of these poor souls caught up in this tradegy but at least it shows we do care .....if we were over there my family would be the first to help in anyway possible !!!

mrs keily

It's wonderful to be able to do something to show you care for people on the other side of the world, and comforting for us to know that you're all thinking of us... it's just a shame that while lighting a candle is the universal symbol of hope and solidarity, it's a bit of an unfortunate image for supporting people whose lives have been devastated by fire.. I'm with you all on this one by the way, I just empathise with Mally..

Archived