in need of some friends!!!

Guest juju

Guest courtney1997

Hi , live in perth but i am 11 and my name is courtney , i also love girly things and my uk best friend was called megan !!if you want pm me and i will give you my number.

from courtney...x

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest donovan
Hi there, will you all be meeting again? Have just moved to Pac Pines and know no one. Missed your coffee as I`ve been on nights at work and woke up this pm to find this great post / get together.

Alison

yes we will be having another meet Alison,normally Mrc C has one at Paradise Point, will have to sort something out will pm you my mobile number, where are you on Pacific Pines?

Sarah x

hi everyone, nice to meet you all the other day, would love to catch up again. cant make tomorrow night leanne, will be on night shift at the hospital!!! what an exciting life i lead!!! Hope you all have a great time. glad i checked as i thought it was next week!!!

best wishes to you all

julie

hi pongobongo, his a little better bought lots of drugs so hopefully he will sleep tonight lol glad you can make tomorrow see u then leanne x:wubclub:

cant make tonight, working yuk!!! hope you have great night

julie

Guest donovan
Hi,

I just wondered if anyone fancied meeting up again next week?

Perhaps Wednesday 11.30 at Helensvale Mall - air con, easy parking and somewhere for the little ones?

Open to suggestions though if this is not good for most people.

Let me know!

Kat x

:wub:

Good idea Kat, maybe meet at the park, at least it will have air con and some where for the kids to play if it's not raining. count me in I will be there

Sarah x

Guest leanne in queensland

:wacko:hi kat, im up for meeting again on wednesday i think helensvale would be a good place to meet, or if anyone wants to go out one evening fasta pasta a great place in harbour town you can get a meal and movie deal for $21.90 bargain !!! thanks for coming last night kat jamjar and alison hope you enjoyed yourself. let me no what everyone decides about wednesday leanne x

Guest donovan
:wacko:hi kat, im up for meeting again on wednesday i think helensvale would be a good place to meet, or if anyone wants to go out one evening fasta pasta a great place in harbour town you can get a meal and movie deal for $21.90 bargain !!! thanks for coming last night kat jamjar and alison hope you enjoyed yourself. let me no what everyone decides about wednesday leanne x

Hiya Leanne, hope your intimo party went ok hun, sorry I could not make it, maybe next time, how did Franks poka night go at Dave's?

Sarah x

Guest leanne in queensland

hi sarah, party went well, frank had a good night asked after don why didnt he go ? think they are planning on meeting on a regular basis how dare they get a social life lol speak to soon leanne x:laugh:

Guest donovan
hi sarah, party went well, frank had a good night asked after don why didnt he go ? think they are planning on meeting on a regular basis how dare they get a social life lol speak to soon leanne x:laugh:

Don not very good at socializing on a school night lol, would get to carried away. I know does this mean we will have to book more intimo parties??? Yvonne will be laughing all the way to the bank lol

Sarah x

Thanks for having us over Leanne - it's so good to get to meet new people. The movie deal at the pasta place sound good. Maybe we could arrange that for the week after? (I feel I may have a social life coming on!)

Alison - lovely to meet you and of course you would be more than welcome!

Come on all you other Scrummie Mummy's come and join us!

Kat x

I'd be up for metting up again next week, I could use a laugh and a chat. Not sure where or what time you're meeting up, but like a bad penny I'll be happy to turn up, got to keep up my reputation at home of lady of leisure :cute:

Hi Rubiks!

looks like we're meeting next wednesday 11.30 at Helensvale Mall but not sure where exactly!

Is there a particular place we should meet? Maybe in the park? - but I'm not sure how big it is - I've never been outside- too busy shopping! Can someone suggest somewhere visible - don't want to be sat there all on me tod like billy no mates!

K x

Hi Rubiks!

looks like we're meeting next wednesday 11.30 at Helensvale Mall but not sure where exactly!

Is there a particular place we should meet? Maybe in the park? - but I'm not sure how big it is - I've never been outside- too busy shopping! Can someone suggest somewhere visible - don't want to be sat there all on me tod like billy no mates!

K x

Isn`t it at the back of the food court outside - on the way to the loos ?

Alison

Hi,

I know where the park is but what I meant was - is there a good spot in the park to meet up - or is it small enough so we would stand out?

Wouldn't want anyone to be wandering around all lonely! I worry about these things!

Shame you can't make it Jo - hope to meet you again sometime.

K x

Hi Rubiks!

K x

Aaww pongobongo, you'll not be billy no mates and at least a park's not as bad as sitting in the The coffee club on your own looking like you're trying to be picked up :eek:( refering to myself the other day obiously) I was so glad when you all turned up. Still think we should get the PIO t-shirts, just remember mine has to be lower-case letters :biglaugh:

Aaww pongobongo, you'll not be billy no mates and at least a park's not as bad as sitting in the The coffee club on your own looking like you're trying to be picked up :eek:( refering to myself the other day obiously) I was so glad when you all turned up. Still think we should get the PIO t-shirts, just remember mine has to be lower-case letters :biglaugh:

Bless your little cotton socks. You did look lonely! I thought you were very brave I -would have been hiding in my car just waiting to see if anyone else turned up!

Hope to see you Wednesday.

K

x

Guest donovan

Yes Tim can we have some PIO t shirts made please, I remember ages ago something happening with PIO t shirts, will have to try & look it up

Sarah x

Archived