The views.

ErmintrudeMcMoo

I feel the same when i see the CBD skyline along with the Opera house and Sydney bridge....theres nothing like it.....were all very lucky....

It can make you feel really good even if your having a down day.....majic!

Guest PommieLady
It`s funny isn`t it how something like that can just make you smile! I have to say I do think that WA is a beautiful place to be (can`t comment on other states as I haven`t been to any - though I really like the look of Tassie - I think the scenery there looks stunning).

Tas is truely lovely, and you should visit, but you've only got to go down south in WA (Albany area) to see some of beautiful scenery.

Guest prettyinpink

I think the city looks so beautiful from the South and whenever my OH is driving I'm always taking pics from my car. Everytime we pass the skyscrapers we can't help but goggle open mouthed lol.

I can't say I ever thought Manchester was this pretty.

I was up in the Dandenong Ranges, hills on the eastern outskirts of Melbourne today, my friend lives in the outer suburb of Montrose, and her house is really high up there, and through the trees we could see the perfect skyline of the city. We sat there, around the pool with a cool drink, and said what a great view!

This might sound stupid but I`ve always got a kick out of seeing the city skyline as we approach it up the freeway from the South, when you get near the river and the boats and waterskiers are out, then you look up at this fantastic skyline, it always makes me smile I have to pinch myself.

Got to agree..it's a beautiful city and i've had the same feeling coming over the Narrows Bridge, and at night time it is so pretty!..

Tess:cute:

I love the view of the Glasshouse Mountains, especially at sunset from Mary Cairncross Park. We have a painting of them done by my brother in law viewed from Bribie Island. Wish we could do the Narnia thing (Voyage of the Dawn Treader anyone?) .

Deb

Archived