Excess International Movers

Guest McCanns

Guest McCanns

Hi,

has anyone any feed back on this removal company? We have had a few companies round, and they seemed quite good. Though would like to know about anyones dealings with them.

Finally got our visas in December and heading for Brisbane 24th July. Yippeeeeee!!

Thanks

I have no idea bout removal companys...:wideeyed:

but i wanted to say a belated congratulations to getting your visa! good luck with your new life down under:biggrin:

hays

Hi,

has anyone any feed back on this removal company? We have had a few companies round, and they seemed quite good. Though would like to know about anyones dealings with them.

Finally got our visas in December and heading for Brisbane 24th July. Yippeeeeee!!

Thanks

Guest McCanns

Thanks.

We are very excited. Trying to arrange accomodation between selling our house and flying out. just over a month. Difficult to find short term furnished accomodation. might just have to keep my tent and the four of us live in that :-)

At least its summer !!

Neal

We had John Mason and PSS round to quote (both were very similar), we chose John Mason purely because he took a more detailed list of what we wanted to take and it was quite acurate, whilst the PSS man put down 5 bikes (there were 2 kids ones), he just looked in the loft and said yes ok 5 boxes (which was an underestimate). You'll probably make your choice of company on how you felt about the company/person who came to your house. I have to say that in the UK John Masons were excellent, the packers worked for 2 days solid and were exceptional. Will let you know what the service this end is like when my stuff gets here (any day now)

Ali

Archived