Family Members

nickynush

Hi Nicky, i would have thought it would only be the persons intending to migrate with you. I have kids from a previous marrisge and didn't include them in my online 176 to WA

Drew

TRA Received 14/11/2008/ WA Sponsorship application sent 22/1/2009

Guest juliemtaylor

Hi does this mean you got state sponsorship?

I think you put all family members for you and hubby as in parents and parents in law and any brothers and sisters.

Julie x

Hi does this mean you got state sponsorship?

I think you put all family members for you and hubby as in parents and parents in law and any brothers and sisters.

Julie x

Thanks - I've just looked at the paper form and that does say to include all yours AND spouses non migrating family members (including deceased!!) The online is misleading as it just says include "your" family members and doesn't give in laws as an option on the drop down menu. I'll put my lot on anyway xx

Hi Nicky, i would have thought it would only be the persons intending to migrate with you. I have kids from a previous marrisge and didn't include them in my online 176 to WA

Drew

TRA Received 14/11/2008/ WA Sponsorship application sent 22/1/2009

You have to include ALL children on your visa application whether they are going with you or not. Those that aren't go in the non-migrating dependents bit. They have to have medicals too, even if they aren't going with you - not sure why but seen lots of threads about this.

Nicky

Guest sexkit001

Hi... My other half is leaving his 9 year old behind (from previous marriage), we have been told that even though he is not migrating with us we still need to pay to have him medically checked in case he ever comes out to live with us in years to come, we have also had to declare him on Glyn's visa form as a non-migrating dependent.. xxx

Archived