Bmth, Poole, Southampton meet!

Dawny

:jiggy:Hi everyone!

Regarding the South meet up, Not much luck here finding somewhere local to everyone that has indoor play facilities! Many of which i have rang no longer do kiddie play!

However Harbour lights On Bournemouth pier do as they have wacky wearhouse downstairs,

So if any one else can find any thing suitable maybe we can get a list of possibilities and see what everyone thinks!!:arghh:

also any dates in mind!!

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Dawn! Great to hear you're planning to arrange a meet-up down south! I'm a bit far up here in Brum I'm afraid but I hope you find many people to meet up with...!

Dan xx :hug:

Hi Dawn! Great to hear you're planning to arrange a meet-up down south! I'm a bit far up here in Brum I'm afraid but I hope you find many people to meet up with...!

Dan you and your family would be more than welcome!!!:v_SPIN:

Guest WARDStoOZ
Dan you and your family would be more than welcome!!!:v_SPIN:

Thanks Dawn! It's quite a long way though isn't it lol... I suppose it's just down the road to Aussies lol :biglaugh: xx

Guest michelle in Havant

Hi Dawn

I haven't come up with any ideas for places with childrens play areas yet I am afraid. I am beginning to think people don't like children any more, or my childrens reputations have spread far and wide LOL!!! (They aren't that bad really!!:wacko:). If I can come up with anything I will let you know.

Dan as Dawn said you and your family are more than welcome to join us. It would be nice to meet you all!:hug:

michelle x

Guest WARDStoOZ
Hi Dawn

I haven't come up with any ideas for places with childrens play areas yet I am afraid. I am beginning to think people don't like children any more, or my childrens reputations have spread far and wide LOL!!! (They aren't that bad really!!). If I can come up with anything I will let you know.

Dan as Dawn said you and your family are more than welcome to join us. It would be nice to meet you all!

michelle x

Thanks Michelle! It's very far though :sad:

Hi Dawn

I haven't come up with any ideas for places with childrens play areas yet I am afraid. I am beginning to think people don't like children any more, or my childrens reputations have spread far and wide LOL!!! (They aren't that bad really!!:wacko:). If I can come up with anything I will let you know.

Dan as Dawn said you and your family are more than welcome to join us. It would be nice to meet you all!:hug:

michelle x

Hi Michelle,

They are making it so difficult to take kids anywhere, Everyone you speak to say, "oh we use to, but not anymore! ergh,

Guest michelle in Havant

I know what you mean, I thought everywhere needed all the business they could get at the mo!?!

I am sure we will find somewhere eventually!

michelle x :hug:

I know what you mean, I thought everywhere needed all the business they could get at the mo!?!

I am sure we will find somewhere eventually!

michelle x :hug:

You would like to think so wouldn't you!

Fingers crossed we will find some where x

Guest Ron & Chel

isnt that he diffrence though between here and oz its got to the point now that its very difficult to go for a meal and take the kids whitbreads are the biggest culprits round here they took all there childrens play area out to cram more buts on seats eating but i think it has bit them on the ass now as familys no longer use there pubs i think the only place left is like you said dawn whacky down on the sea front

isnt that he diffrence though between here and oz its got to the point now that its very difficult to go for a meal and take the kids whitbreads are the biggest culprits round here they took all there childrens play area out to cram more buts on seats eating but i think it has bit them on the ass now as familys no longer use there pubs i think the only place left is like you said dawn whacky down on the sea front

Does seem the case!

Had another look today, around ringwood lymington etc, all the same, kiddie friendly for food but no play area, even out side,

Uk seems to be not so child friendly as it once was!!

Just want to say thanks Michelle, Dawny for organising this, I would try and help but i havent got a clue about what to do for kids in your area. But if theres anything i can do let me know.

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

We are doing our best, with not much luck, Is there any where near you, that you know of hun! And would Bmth be ok for you to do the meet xx:spinny:

Guest Ron & Chel

Hi Dawny what about monkey buisness at tower park if we get numbers we could prob get a deal on the entrance fee dont know if you have been there but the play area is next to the eating area so you can eat drink chat and be next to the kids chel is going to phone them tommorow to c if we can get a reduction on the charge will let u know what do you think

Hi Dawny what about monkey buisness at tower park if we get numbers we could prob get a deal on the entrance fee dont know if you have been there but the play area is next to the eating area so you can eat drink chat and be next to the kids chel is going to phone them tommorow to c if we can get a reduction on the charge will let u know what do you think

Hi, i say go for it, see what they can offer, let us know how you get on,

Dawn

Hi

Sounds good Bournmouth isnt too far from us about an hour and half, have been having trouble getting onto the forum for the last couple of days really hit and miss, so let me know when and where. Would appreciate it not being too early in the day due to the drive down.

If you cant manage to find anywhere there is a decent ball park up here in Fleet where we can have a coffee and something to eat whatever whilst the kids play, but dont know if too far for everyone.

Anyway look forward to hearing the plan.

Michelle.

Hi

Sounds good Bournmouth isnt too far from us about an hour and half, have been having trouble getting onto the forum for the last couple of days really hit and miss, so let me know when and where. Would appreciate it not being too early in the day due to the drive down.

If you cant manage to find anywhere there is a decent ball park up here in Fleet where we can have a coffee and something to eat whatever whilst the kids play, but dont know if too far for everyone.

Anyway look forward to hearing the plan.

Michelle.

Hi Michelle,

I wondered where you had got to, Hope you get the connection sorted, Will keep you updated hopefully we can come to a meet where everyone is happy,

Dawn x

Guest michelle in Havant

Hi All

Glad to see it looks like we are getting closer to arranging a meet!!! Bournemouth is fine with me its only an hourish down the road.

I have had trouble getting on PIO as well in the last couple of days everytime I tried to log in it just threw me off!!!:arghh: Seems ok at the mo though!! (fingers crossed!).

michelle x:hug:

forgot to say theres 5 of us 4 if oh is working (will need good directions if he is I am useless at navigating!!! especially with three very quiet very well behaved children in the car!!!!!!!LOL)

Hi All

Glad to see it looks like we are getting closer to arranging a meet!!! Bournemouth is fine with me its only an hourish down the road.

I have had trouble getting on PIO as well in the last couple of days everytime I tried to log in it just threw me off!!!:arghh: Seems ok at the mo though!! (fingers crossed!).

forgot to say theres 5 of us 4 if oh is working (will need good directions if he is I am useless at navigating!!! especially with three very quiet very well behaved children in the car!!!!!!!LOL)

Hi Michelle,

My page doesn't always load for pio, seems to take ages at the mo, maybe its because its so busy we all the new members, its on overload lol

Guest michelle in Havant

aaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh!!!! It just threw me off again!!! I suppose thats the price we have to pay for PIO being such a great site!

Fingers crossed I am on for a bit longer this time, as I need my daily fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived