Furniture Package in Melbourne

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

We have a former client who has to return back to the UK and he is selling the furniture that he purchased when he arrived if anyone is interested, it consists of;

· 42 inch LG Scarlett LCD Television with Glass Stand, Panasonic DVD and 5.1 Surround Sound system

· 3 Piece Suite with 2 single recliner chairs

· 2 Queen size beds with bedroom furniture

· Large real wood Dining table with 6 leather chairs (Dark wood and Dark leather chairs)

· Large Samsung Fridge

· Bosch High End Washing Machine

· Cutlery

· Crockery

· Stainless Steel Kettle

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Stranger

Sorry I missed your call, will call you back in a while.

Yes I will go with you is it next week we go? Anyway will catch up when i call later.

Hi Kate,

Just came across your thread. Would be interested in fridge, washing machine tv and maybe more. We move into our rental accommodation at the end of the week but our container hasn't cleared customs yet! D'oh.

Settling into our new life in Melbourne and so far so great!

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Kate,

Just came across your thread. Would be interested in fridge, washing machine tv and maybe more. We move into our rental accommodation at the end of the week but our container hasn't cleared customs yet! D'oh.

Settling into our new life in Melbourne and so far so great!

Hi Michelle

Congratulations on your new rental. Glad your enjoying life in Melbourne, hope you are now settled and over the jet lag. I will pm you with information on the furniture.

Chat soon

Kate:wubclub:

Guest rileyosian

Hi Kate

We are interested in all items for sale, we are flying to Melbourne on 25th February. Please could you let us know how old the items are, the total cost and forward any photo's you may have. We're only shipping a few personal items need to completely furnish our new property.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Archived