TRA Problems

emma&vas

Hi everyone,

I wonder if anybody has been through what it looks like im going to be facing. I am a hairdresser and am using the agency go matilda. We have only just started the process and obviously im on the dreaded tra part. The agent has told me that my application is not straight forward because i have to of had so many years on the job training which i have got but cant believe that the tra want it!

I have my level 3 and have worked as a hairdresser for 5 1/2 years. Has anyone else had to say about on the job training? It seems they are not really interested in formal qualifications! :frown:

Hi everyone,

I wonder if anybody has been through what it looks like im going to be facing. I am a hairdresser and am using the agency go matilda. We have only just started the process and obviously im on the dreaded tra part. The agent has told me that my application is not straight forward because i have to of had so many years on the job training which i have got but cant believe that the tra want it!

I have my level 3 and have worked as a hairdresser for 5 1/2 years. Has anyone else had to say about on the job training? It seems they are not really interested in formal qualifications! :frown:

Can I suggest that you might discuss your concerns with the agent who is advising you?

I think it likely your application will involve a mix of qualifications and work experience (you will certainly have to demonstrate work experience when you apply for a general skilled visa).

Best regards.

Archived