So wheres all the jobs then?.........

Ratchet

..........Because i cant find any.

I was told back in November that we could potentially be in Oz by June via a sponsored visa. Started the ball rolling with paperwork, paid out a few fee's. My CV went out at the start of December 08 and Ive already had knock backs as there are no Vacancies:skeptical:

So much for needing nurses ...... my bubble's completely burst

Guest PommieLady

Where are you wanting to move to?

What's your specialty?

Any reason why you're not applying for permanency?

Sorry guys for being so down. The reason for my post is that i felt crap about the knock back, knee jerk reaction....

Im a psych nurse with 9 yrs experience, my last three yrs have been in drugs and alcohol in the community with adult offenders. Im a practitioner 2 days a week, the other three manage the nurses, drug workers and the prescribing service across the county.

I was told i have no problems and be snapped up and i was really excited at the prospect. Now i feel as if ive been told a load of rubbish.

Im not going the PR route as it just takes to long tbh. I can sort out PR when i get there. I dont plan on using the sponser to gain PR. and to be honest 4 years may be long enough for us ...........

Ive gone with genevahealth in NZ, as the agency. they claim a finders fee from the employer, nothing from me. I think ive probaly messed up a bit with using them, but it seemed a good idea at the time so im gonna have to stick with it for a bit to see what happens........

I think Ive managed to find all the hosp's in melbourne that have the service i want to go into so im just going to keep an eye on the internet at the vacancies so i can email my CV over.

If there are any site you know of that have nurse vacancies on (like our NT, RCN etc) it would be much appreciated if you could let me know:wubclub:

Thanks for listening/reading!

x

Archived