Quick Visa Question...

MichelleNeil&Mia

Hi, Am new to site and at very very early stages of everything!!

We want to get everything moving and are looking at using agents and they will prob be able to answer this and more, but i am to impatient and want to know.....

We have booked to go out for a couple weeks to perth in April for a kind of reccie and I know we have to have temp holiday visas.

I'm just wonderin if we can apply for our skilled migration visa before we go and get the temp holiday one as well, or do we need to wait till we've been over on our temp visa before we can apply for the skilled one to enable us to move??

does it make sense?? hope so!! lol!!!:unsure:

Hi, Am new to site and at very very early stages of everything!!

We want to get everything moving and are looking at using agents and they will prob be able to answer this and more, but i am to impatient and want to know.....

We have booked to go out for a couple weeks to perth in April for a kind of reccie and I know we have to have temp holiday visas.

I'm just wonderin if we can apply for our skilled migration visa before we go and get the temp holiday one as well, or do we need to wait till we've been over on our temp visa before we can apply for the skilled one to enable us to move??

does it make sense?? hope so!! lol!!!:unsure:

Yes you can apply for the pr visa and then go for a holiday on a tourist one. The only thing that you cant do is be in Australia when they grant your pr visa, you need to be offshore. That's how I understand it anyway - but agent will tell u for sure!

Archived