carpenters in brisbane

chippy2

Guest brooksey

We came to Gold Coast on sept 11th as a carpenter and iv'e found no work yet and know two others in the same situation. I was talking to a chippie on site whos gaffa had put chippie job in paper and got 200 to 300 responses.

Not good at the minuite but it's as bad if not worse in England and we have the sun and beaches.

We came to Gold Coast on sept 11th as a carpenter and iv'e found no work yet and know two others in the same situation. I was talking to a chippie on site whos gaffa had put chippie job in paper and got 200 to 300 responses.

Not good at the minuite but it's as bad if not worse in England and we have the sun and beaches.

thanks for the reply brooksey did know it had gone quiet for christmas but not that quiet.the weather good got a good tan nearly rewatched all my dvds was just hoping to start work and get out from under the wifes feet looks like i,ll just have to be a little patient was thinking about trying anything else for the time being but would rather not:wacko:

Guest gilly88

I thought carpenters/joiners were on the critical list!!!!! whereabouts in Brisbane are you as this is also where we were hoping to relocate have visa just waiting to sell house but if there isn't any work seems a bit pointless rushing at the moment any advice greatly appreciated.

Guest roma 1

Hi All,

my OH is a chippy foreman and we are thinking of Brisbane too , any information would be great please,

thanks , Gail x

Guest Rickard Family

Hi

Just echoing Gail, would be good to know....there's us panicing we can't sell the house but at least Clint's got work here!

Lou x

me my wife and children live in redcliffe near kipparing looks like eveywhere goes quiet at christmas no matter where you are.hopefully job market for joiners will pick up before the end of the month,if i hear anything will post it so other chippys will know.:skeptical:

Archived