Help 3 days to go and have not exchanged our money

Guest crystalrose

Guest crystalrose

We are flying over to Perth new years eve:yes: just a couple of days to go and we have not exchanged our money as yet, hubby has been working over in OZ for a few months so he has an australian account with his salary already in but we have around 4kish to exchange, we have a nationwide account in the UK with the money in and as far as we know they are one of the very few who do not charge for you to withdraw abroad would it be a good idea to just withdraw in Perth as and when OR should we exchange with a company before we go?? HELP ANY ADVICE WELCOME AS WE HAVE A SHORT TIME LIMIT TO DECIDE AND ARRANGE!!

We left some money in a nationwide account and transferred a bit over and used it to make purchases when we did not have a =n aussie credit card. Its useful if you want to buy anything over the net as oz card interest is a tad high (dont forget to bring your card reader)

Mally

We are flying over to Perth new years eve:yes: just a couple of days to go and we have not exchanged our money as yet, hubby has been working over in OZ for a few months so he has an australian account with his salary already in but we have around 4kish to exchange, we have a nationwide account in the UK with the money in and as far as we know they are one of the very few who do not charge for you to withdraw abroad would it be a good idea to just withdraw in Perth as and when OR should we exchange with a company before we go?? HELP ANY ADVICE WELCOME AS WE HAVE A SHORT TIME LIMIT TO DECIDE AND ARRANGE!!

We took our Nationwide card to Perth in June and couldn`t use it in any shops, it was useless. There may be a bank you can withdraw money from with it but we didn`t spend any time looking for one.

Hope that helps a bit.

We took our Nationwide card to Perth in June and couldn`t use it in any shops, it was useless. There may be a bank you can withdraw money from with it but we didn`t spend any time looking for one.

Hope that helps a bit.

Dont no what the prob is been using my card since I have been here , a little too much it would seem

Mally

Guest jewels1356

:wubclub:give hifx a buzz they will do it for you i recamend them i have used them they are very good will be open on monday good luck

julie

xx

Well just cos they take it at your local bottle shop don`t mean they take it everywhere!!:)

CHEEKY bugger no used it allover but it is esp good if you want to pay for owt over net or phone cos you neeed a credit card as the eftpos cards dont work in that way. You have to use it as a credit account on their machines

Mally

Soz!!

Off subject- How was that ruddy 50 series turkey(whatever it is)??

And I hardly dare ask - Did you do the Naked Chef???

Kept me shorts on, turkey was nice dog will vouch for that finishing it off tonite. Lost more weight than I put on eatin it ( like eatin in a sauna)

Mally

Guest jewels1356

ref hi fix if you do it onluine thier is not a min i have paid someone in china and that was online and only a couple 100 pound go and look on htier site or give them a buz they will point you in the right direction

julie

xxx

Archived