Why I want to migrate.

Guest Sean DaCat

Guest Sean DaCat

First let me wish you all a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays. As for me, I'm off to Northern Manitoba where it is forecast to be -38C overnight for the next few days with a daytime high of about -20C.

Do I need to tell you any more about why I want to move? :noxmas:

Hi Sean

No you don`t, stayed in Tronno over winter a few years back!

My friend laughed at me cos I took my woolly gloves!!!!

I went for a job interview and didn`t know where I was going and ended up walking for about 25 minutes, when I got there they kept saying `Are you mad?- it`s minus 27 - you could have died!`

Neadless to say it`s not for me, though I do know people who have to be around snow all year round, so thank God we`re not all the same!!

Canada Eh?

Loads of luck with your move.

Guest John Sydney

Oh Canada !! - I surrendered - Minus 55 degrees in Northern British Columbia - that was the last straw for me - The Canadians can have it - I am not Man enough - I just could not hack the cold so it was back to warmer climate

Guest WARDStoOZ

Lots of Luck with the move!!! Anything below about 25 degrees C is too cold for me lol!!! :coolxmas:

Dan :emoticon-signxmas:

In OZ you get some hot days during summer , like in the high 30's low 40's c degrees,

you can can for a swim in the backyard pool if you have one or the beach if its nearby and you are only stuck indoors between 10am-6pm, the rest of the day and evening and night it cools down in the 20c degrees level and cool enough to go for a walk or

do stuff outdoors, But if its freezing cold in Canada, say -10 or -20 your stuck indoors 24 hours a day.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sean DaCat

Stuck in Winnipeg Manitoba due to weather. My christmas journey took me NORTH of the 53rd Parallel! After a few days of minus 35 - 40c, am now "enjoying" a mild minus 19c. Can any of you sponsor me on humanitarian grounds?

Archived