arriving in Melbourne in Jan '09

Guest mjg

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Kate at moving2melbourne for the fantastic impartial advice for us as we are preparing to move to Melbourne in Jan. Certainly well worth getting in touch with if you are going to Melbourne.

A big thank you Kate.

Hi,

We have been here 4 weeks now and so far so good, everything has worked out fine. We found a nice house to rent quickly, have settled son into school for a few weeks before Christmas, have bought car and some furniture and now waiting for container to arrive from England (ship supposed to dock today). Got driving licences, registered for medicare, even made a couple of friends! No major dramas so far but we did loads of research before we came.

Hope you settle in well and will see you at one of the meets!

Love Gill, Phil and Harry XX:biggrinxmas:

Guest The Pom Queen
I just wanted to say a big thank you to Kate at moving2melbourne for the fantastic impartial advice for us as we are preparing to move to Melbourne in Jan. Certainly well worth getting in touch with if you are going to Melbourne.

A big thank you Kate.

Hi Michelle

Thank you for your kind words:notworthy:

Remember just drop me a line anytime, enjoy your final weeks in the UK and don't forget to get in touch when you arrive.

Archived