Dependant 18 year, proof needed?

Guest pelare

Hi Guys, first post by me.

Just applied online for 175 visa and i'm concerned because my daughter who is a student turns 18 in two months, do I need to attatch proof that she is still dependant on me in the application?

:unsurexmas:

Thanks Peter.

Guest bruce&jackie

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the PIO family !:smilexmas:

As for your daughter i would attach any proof that she is in full time education and dependent on you as they will defiantly ask for proof once you have a case officer.

Once again welcome to PIO feel free to ask anything as someone on this site will be able to help, take care Jackie x:emoticon-signxmas:

Hi Guys, first post by me.

Just applied online for 175 visa and i'm concerned because my daughter who is a student turns 18 in two months, do I need to attatch proof that she is still dependant on me in the application?

:unsurexmas:

Thanks Peter.

Hi peter,we have just received our c/o ,my son is 18yrs and we have sent a letter from college to say he is in full time education.Also if you have a letter with your daughters details that you are receiving family allowance also say you are providing for her eg,money going into her bank, (proof of this to be sent)ema from goverment.We did this before my son was 18yrs ,but they still require this again so you might have to do this twice in your process :yesxmas:hope this helps from ian,paula

Archived