Anyone used Etihad Airways??

jo90

Hi!

Just trying to book our validation flights. Etihad flights are the cheapest by £400 for 3 of us. We've only flew with singapore airways when we went on our reccie and thought they were really good. Does anyone have any feedback?

Jo x:wub:

Guest tomatohead

yeah etihad are ok i flew sydney -abu dhabi- uk last year better leg room than BA/Quantas in seat tv just less english language programmes on , food was ok , no alcohol and the call to prayer played over the headphones every so often , but that bit more leg room lovely

tom

Can't comment personally but a lady I know her hubbie goes to Dubai/Kuwait on a regular basis (aobut 6 return flights a year) and goes with them every time, so they must be pretty good.

Not sure I could last with no alcohol though!

regards

Michelle

Guest sandy25

Etihad flight was comfortable, food was OK, by the time we watched a couple of ozzie movies, a couple of comedies, played some inflight games, listened to some good music, we were there, at our destination. No probs encountered.:smilexmas:

We Used Etihad Brisbane to London 3 weeks ago and we had no problems. Entertainment was good ,food the same as anyother flight I was on and free bar.

We stopped in Abu Duba and I have to say its the worst airport I have ever been in...shops are not great and limited seating for food and drink.However Etihad where just under 3000 dollars cheaper so based on that alone it was worth flying with them.

Archived