Hi! Living in Melbourne for a year now 11 and 8 year old. Wanna be friends?

Guest itskaren

Guest itskaren

hi i am Elliott and I have a little brother called harry (11 and 8)

if any of u r worrried about leaving your family dont worry all you have to do is get their E-mail adress. but if u r worried about school dont be the aussies love the english and their accents. in nearly all the schools they play this game called downball (really hard to explain) and they love cricket and swimming but if u dont like any of them, the aussies love all sports. by the way in the olympic games (Beijing) everything gets a bit tense and most schools let their kids watch some of the events

so if u have any questions just ask

see ya

Elliott

Hey i've been taliking karen I might be meeting you!In weston super mare I am a bit worried about the schools but what you said really helps thanks.I would love to be friends if you want i'm 11 and i'm a girl.some boys dont like talking to gils sometimes you see hope your online soon. send me an email if you want I would love to hear from you.

Katy h

xxx

Guest itskaren
Hey i've been taliking karen I might be meeting you!In weston super mare I am a bit worried about the schools but what you said really helps thanks.I would love to be friends if you want i'm 11 and i'm a girl.some boys dont like talking to gils sometimes you see hope your online soon. send me an email if you want I would love to hear from you.

Katy h

xxx

Hi Katy

It would be nice if we could all meet soon? I know boys are boring (!) but they can give you lots of information. Elliott and Harry are happy to explain anything to you if you want.:smilexmas:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lolajays

We are comming to Melbourne in May for a Reccie trip kids are Rhys 11 and Chloe 9. They will be on here soon asking questions so will give them your name to contact!

hi imthomas and im 9 moving to frankston south and going to overport primary

Hi Thomas

My name is Dylan and i'll be 9 in March. Me and my family land in Melbourne on 21st January and we hope to find somewhere in Frankston South. My mum has shown me Overport Primary school website so you never know I might see you there!

We are comming to Melbourne in May for a Reccie trip kids are Rhys 11 and Chloe 9. They will be on here soon asking questions so will give them your name to contact!

Whereabouts in Somerset are you? We are in Chard (until 20th Jan!) then we land in Melbourne and are looking at Frankston South, Seaford or Carrum Downs to live. Will keep you posted on what it's like once we land!

Hey Elliot my name is Matthew i am also 11 im going to leave a lot of my family because it will only be me and my dad flying 2 australia and we will leave my lil brother(jack, 9) and my mum with other family membersin England. Just letting ya know cya!

• 5 months later...
Guest holly porter

hiys elliot

im 11 and im moving to warrnambool.

thanx for such great encouragement .

hope to speak to u soon

holly

Guest lil miss random ambz

hi i'm amber,

i'm 11 years old.me n my family are moving to a place in Victoria called warrnambool.i'm not yet quite sure what to think.thanks for your advice.i have already added most of my familys e-mail addresses.

Guest ashmalog

we are looking at the eastern suburbs of melbourne and i have 3 boys logan 11, mason 8 and ashton 3. we are waiting for the house to sell and then we will be over. my boys would love to make friends. where are you?

• 4 months later...
Guest itskaren
we are looking at the eastern suburbs of melbourne and i have 3 boys logan 11, mason 8 and ashton 3. we are waiting for the house to sell and then we will be over. my boys would love to make friends. where are you?

Hi there

I have 2 boys Elliott 11 and Harry 9. We have been living in Melbourne for 2 years now in a place by Lilydale.

Any advice fire away!

Karen:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Guest jazzy13

im jasmine

i have been here just over a month and it has been really hard for me.

leaving the family is the hard bit but when your at the air port you know youll been fine.

the plane ride

the plane ride was ok.but is very long they have tvs on the back of the chairs and have vidios/movies, games, camras of infrount of the plane one on the tail and one underneath.you might get bourd so i advise you go asleep

you also get home-sick it then first few weeks when you relise your that far away from them.

but just think lots of people are doing it so your not on your own plus you have your perants and siblings(if you have one)

starting school is fun everyone wants to know you they pair you up with some one and they show you round its fun getting to know them

knowing your area:

you really need a car there up the road it NOT walkable trust me ive tried it.

most people in my area are asian but auzzie are so friendly and will stop and talk when ever they can(dont be put of if they talk alot. i sometime wonder if they like talking i bet thy do)

well have

have a great journey

jasmine :jiggy:

Archived