Any Rangers fans in Perth?

Guest Bexta

My OH is a mad-keen Rangers fan and whilst he is loving being back in Oz, I know he is going to miss being able to watch the Rangers matches whenever he wants.

So I was wondering if there were any other Rangers fans in Perth that know of anywhere that often shows the matches? Do they have a Perth based fanclub or anything? Are the games showed regularly on Foxtel or anything?

I'm sure he would appreciate being able to watch a match with a few people who appreciate the game and the team, rather than me. (Between us, I think I may irritate him a little with all my 'what was that for?', 'why's he being sent off?', 'who's that' questions... lol.) :cutexmas:

Thanks!

Hi,

I am in Melbourne, however I have Setanta Sports at home which shows pretty much every Rangers and Celtic league games live on a Saturday and Sunday night.

If he has not seen much this season then you can tell him from me that he is not missing much, both teams are utterly crap and he would be better off watching Home and Away and Neighbours.

I got Setanta as I thought I would miss the Scottish Football, I now hardly watch any of it and actually watch more of the Australian A-League.

DSL

Fella's, please leave the sledging for the bar. I'm not here for rivalry, I only wanted to know if any the games were being shown anywhere in Perth. Thanks.

:smilexmas:

Fella's, please leave the sledging for the bar. I'm not here for rivalry, I only wanted to know if any the games were being shown anywhere in Perth. Thanks.

:smilexmas:

know a guy in Joondalup goes in the Bailey , he`s a mad Rangers fan went back for the cup final euro.Lots of scots round there be a few Rangers

Mally

My OH is a mad-keen Rangers fan and whilst he is loving being back in Oz, I know he is going to miss being able to watch the Rangers matches whenever he wants.

So I was wondering if there were any other Rangers fans in Perth that know of anywhere that often shows the matches? Do they have a Perth based fanclub or anything? Are the games showed regularly on Foxtel or anything?

I'm sure he would appreciate being able to watch a match with a few people who appreciate the game and the team, rather than me. (Between us, I think I may irritate him a little with all my 'what was that for?', 'why's he being sent off?', 'who's that' questions... lol.) :cutexmas:

Thanks!

hello bexta,i see someone has told you about setanta so your partner should be sound,but over here in uk if i cant get the game on sky or setanta i go on the net and google "the footy doctor",that leads to various providers,i.e P2P, JUSTIN TV, free and most of the time a decent picture,im a lpool fan meself so i prefer celtic,but good luck anyway

Guest theblueboy1969

Hi Bexta,,

There is lots of Rangers fans in WA. Before we got Setanta here i watched a old firm game at the Inglewood soccer club and there were about 200 fans there. Click on the link below for more details.

Australia and New Zealand | Rangers | Fans | Worldwide | Worldwide Australia and New Zealand

I am currently in Port Kennedy and i know there use to be a rangers supporters club down here but email address on the website is old.

Setanta is great but there is nothing like catching up with fellow bears to talk football.

Guest jogrant3232

Thanks!

Lots of Gers around these parts plus you can subscribe to Satanta and get loads of scotish football (sorry soccer) on there

Hi Bexta,,

There is lots of Rangers fans in WA. Before we got Setanta here i watched a old firm game at the Inglewood soccer club and there were about 200 fans there. Click on the link below for more details.

Australia and New Zealand | Rangers | Fans | Worldwide | Worldwide Australia and New Zealand

I am currently in Port Kennedy and i know there use to be a rangers supporters club down here but email address on the website is old.

Setanta is great but there is nothing like catching up with fellow bears to talk football.

Fabulous! Thanks so much! This will make the old boy happy!

:emoticon-signxmas:

(Though I did see the link mentioned the Leisure Inn in Rockingham was a base for all games... not sure I want to take him down there for fear of never geting out again... Eek! Rockingham! lol)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest GSmillie

I currently have a season ticket at Ibrox and am leaving for Perth on the 13th of April from Glasgow. If your man does find a bar/ supporters club please let me know. I am going to miss going to the Games on a Saturday. Just need to go to Perth Glory games. Grant

Archived