Visa application finally sent.

Guest chidge10

Guest chidge10

At last Ive got all the info I need to apply for my 175 visa and have finally done it.

I'm just a bit confused by the page that you get after you have made your payment that shows the applicants info with the word "Message" to the right of the page. I understand they need more info from me and my partner, but they also show our parents and siblings dates of birth together with the word "Passport no" after it. Does this mean we need to supply their passport details too. A bit mislaeding me finks ??????????????????

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi there...! Just wanted to say a huge congratulations on submitting your 175... I can't help with your dilemma I'm afraid as I honestly wouldn't have a clue lol but hopefully someone will be along to this thread soon who can help you out...!!!

Lots of Luck with the application and all of your plans!!!

Dan :smile:

Guest lulubill

Hello, my husband and I with our 3 children are hoping to move to NZ within the next yr. We have been told we can get residency visas through the skilled migrant catagory.

We have spoken to an agent who says they will handle everything for us including visas and jobs e.t.c for £4250. Is this a fair price? If we were to get our visas by ourselves does anybody know how much they'd cost?

Thanks

At last Ive got all the info I need to apply for my 175 visa and have finally done it.

I'm just a bit confused by the page that you get after you have made your payment that shows the applicants info with the word "Message" to the right of the page. I understand they need more info from me and my partner, but they also show our parents and siblings dates of birth together with the word "Passport no" after it. Does this mean we need to supply their passport details too. A bit mislaeding me finks ??????????????????

Hi and congrats on lodging your visa application.:jiggy:

Although our application was lodged by an agent, he never asked us for our parents or siblings passport numbers..In a nutshell only the people who are actually migrating need to give this info.

Agent appointed March 2008

TRA sent 16/7/08 (Electrician Special Class)

TRA result SUCCESSFULL 8/8/08 YIPPEEE!!

MODL 175 LODGED ONLINE (BY AGENT) 27/8/08..

LET THE WAIT BEGIN!!sleep.gif

Hello, my husband and I with our 3 children are hoping to move to NZ within the next yr. We have been told we can get residency visas through the skilled migrant catagory.

We have spoken to an agent who says they will handle everything for us including visas and jobs e.t.c for £4250. Is this a fair price? If we were to get our visas by ourselves does anybody know how much they'd cost?

Thanks

Hello, must say that price sounds about right for the joblot, although never heard of an agent finding you a job?

Our costs for skilled route so far have been:

£1800 Agent fees

£187 TRA fees

£1020 Application fee

Not done this part but roughly:

£ 500-800 Meds for family 4.

£ 35 each for Police checks.

Good luck :biggrin:

Agent appointed March 2008

TRA sent 16/7/08 (Electrician Special Class)

TRA result SUCCESSFULL 8/8/08 YIPPEEE!!

MODL 175 LODGED ONLINE (BY AGENT) 27/8/08..

LET THE WAIT BEGIN!!sleep.gif

Guest lulubill

Thanks guys. Thats really helpful. Yeah they said that they would find us jobs and set up interviews etc for us. So they do sound quite good then. They want £2500 up front to process visas and everything, then the rest when our visas come through. They said if they don't get us our visas or jobs then we have everything back!!! Goldensands is the name of the comany.

Yorkshireclan - congrats on successful TRA.

Archived