Help Online 175 Visa

LisaR

Hi

Can someone let me know the process once the 175 visa has been submitted online.

We submitted ours on the 15th August 2008 and when I went into the online tool today, I thought the layout looked different.

It is still saying "processing commenced" when I first log into the site but when I went into document checklist it has hi-lighted the medicals (which we have not completed until requested) but also "Defacto" evidence which I attached back in August. I am sure this was not hi-lighted before. It has a link to the form 10 as well for Defacto information.

How does the screen look when they require more information from you, can someone let me know as I don't want to delay anything.

Thanks

Lisa

Hi Lisa, we found the site wasn't always up to date and often our case officer gave us the info before the site was updated. We had to send in additional information. The online form requested information which sounded very official, however we had an additional email from our case officer and the info required wasn't as bad as it looked. After we sent the info in, the site didnt' change until our visa was granted! Chances are it probably won't change at all until you get a case officer, that's what ours did anyway.

It went form Procesing commenced to Processing Further and that's when we got an email from a case officer requesting some bits and pieces. Then literally a week later the site said visa granted and we got a letter from the c/o too with a grant letter attatched. (We front loaded meds).

Hi Lisa, we found the site wasn't always up to date and often our case officer gave us the info before the site was updated. We had to send in additional information. The online form requested information which sounded very official, however we had an additional email from our case officer and the info required wasn't as bad as it looked. After we sent the info in, the site didnt' change until our visa was granted! Chances are it probably won't change at all until you get a case officer, that's what ours did anyway.

It went form Procesing commenced to Processing Further and that's when we got an email from a case officer requesting some bits and pieces. Then literally a week later the site said visa granted and we got a letter from the c/o too with a grant letter attatched. (We front loaded meds).

Bernie, thank you so much for the clarification it has taken the panic away!

Thanks Again

Lisa

Archived