Any poms in Mornington/mt Eliza/mt Martha

Hi we are the Steer family just landed last week! We have two children Lucy 8 and Alex 6 we are in Mornington at the moment and looking for a rental in the surroundng area's. Which we have just found is a really bad time to try and find something as not alot around! Interested in meeting any families in the area. :chatterbox:Caroline and family

• 5 weeks later...
Guest diane1

hi Caroline just joined this site so a bit late in answering your note. We live in mornington and have been in Aus for 2 yearsme hubby and three grown up boys, would love to meet and say hello

diane

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Aus. School holidays everything is a bit slower at this time of the year.

I live in Somerville which is just over from Mornington on the hill between the two bays. Its more central for getting places.

Are you a member of Britvics forum as there are quite a few people on there that live in Mornington, Mount Martha, Mount Eliza and Frankston with children. I am retired now and my children are grown up. We have lived on the Peninsula for over 20 years though so the children have spent most of their life on the Peninsula.

It takes time to settle and find the right spot and there are many nice areas around here. Just have a look. Realestate.com.au, Domain.com.au guess you have been looking at these sites.

Good luck

Hi Cath congratulations on your visa, you're on your way. It would be great to meet you the peninsula is beautiful, good luck with your move let me know if you need any help I am in Mornington

xx Diane xx:hug:

quote=Cob;401159]hi caroline and diane

we are landing 27th january and will be based in mt martha for the first month, then searching for rental on the peninsula

would love to meet up for a coffee sometime

cath

Archived