Flippin Heck I'v got a viewing whoop whoop

Guest SGKG102

Guest SGKG102

Hi All,

Just thought I would let you know that I have got a viewing tomorrow at 11.45. I can't believe it. I honestly thought that I would not hear anything until after Christmas.

1yipee.gif

Lets just hope that this will be the one.

Regards

Karen :jiggy:

I spent hours on Saturday cleaning and tidying for a viewing only for them to not turn up. To make it worse neither did the agent, her ears should have stopped ringing by now!

Best of luck

Michelle

I spent hours on Saturday cleaning and tidying for a viewing only for them to not turn up. To make it worse neither did the agent, her ears should have stopped ringing by now!

Best of luck

Michelle

Its not fair when that happens, some people are so inconsiderate, or words to that effect, we had a guy who made several offers on our house, which we accepted, and now he hasn't been in touch with the estate agents since, so we're taking it, he no longer wants our house. It would of been nice if he had the manners to let someone know.:arghh:

Tania

Guest SGKG102
fingers crossed for you,

we been out and bought a new green candle to day, see if that does the trick - lol

Claire

Hi Claire

Thanks for crossing your fingers. About the green candle. Are you supposed to light it when the viewers are looking around? I burnt green candles on the last full moon, I have done the red envelope and got St Joseph but could not bury him as it just didn't feel right to do so. He is sitting in my porch.

Guest SGKG102
Really hope it goes well karen ... Fingers and toes crossed !!!!

Mrs keily

Hi Mrs keily,

Thanks for that. How is your house sale going or is that a sore subject?

Guest SGKG102

Best of luck

Michelle

Hi Michelle

OMG that is so frustrating. I know how you feel. We had 6 cancellations and 1 that didn't turn up. Don't understand why they have to waste peoples time.

Keep your chin up and keep positive and I am sure that you will have some luck soon.

Regards

Karen:jiggy:

Guest SGKG102
Woo Hoo, Fingers crossed this will be the one! And you have the best Christmas ever,

Dawn x

Hi Dawn,

Thanks, Yeh Pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse let this be the one. Won't get too excited though because if they say no I will be too upset. Bu wouldn't that just be the best Christmas pressie anyone could have.

Karen:jiggy:

Guest WARDStoOZ

Huge congrats on the viewing Karen!

I really hope they're not just another cruel timewaster...!

Let's hope this is the one for you...!!!

Dan xx

Not to sure about when to burn the candle, there is a thread on here somewhere about them, we just light ours whenever we are in the house now, your supposed to etch into the side the amount you need to sell the house for (need not want).

Im open to trying anything, it is really hard finding green candles tho, im sure there is a national shortage due to everyone on PIO trying to sell there houses

Claire x

Hey good luck with the viewing !! Remember guys the candles have to be green all through not just on the outside and if you look at Gothic Queens threads i'm sure somewhere she told us what we were supposed to say when lighting the candle!!

We lit our candle and didnt say what we were supposed to say and sold our car lol as apparently green candles bring you buyers but not neccessarily for your house !

Good luck all

Guest michelle in Havant

23_5_108.gif Hi Karen

Congrats on the viewing!!!!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully your validation trip will be turning in to a permanent move!!!

Michelle x

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guest bruce&jackie

Hi Karen,

Good luck with the viewing today! It seems to me the buyers that are viewing are out for a real bargain , we excepted an offer yesterday well below our already greatly reduced asking price, as with all this current financial turmoil and job losses we just had to bite the bullet [ we have been on the market for a year and a half and one sale falling through day of exchange].

I bought some green candles just over a week ago lit them every evening, had a viewing Friday lady loved it but could not proceed until feb as waiting for a divorce settlement, another viewing Sat put offer in Monday they wanted to be in for xmas but we agreed exchange before and complete first week in Jan:v_SPIN:. So once again good luck will be thinking of you, Jackie x:hug:

Guest michelle in Havant

Hi Karen

Was just wondering how the viewing went today? Ive been keeping my fingers crossed!!

Michelle x

Guest SGKG102
Not to sure about when to burn the candle, there is a thread on here somewhere about them, we just light ours whenever we are in the house now, your supposed to etch into the side the amount you need to sell the house for (need not want).

Im open to trying anything, it is really hard finding green candles tho, im sure there is a national shortage due to everyone on PIO trying to sell there houses

Claire x

Hi Claire,

I think you are supposed to burn them when the people are viewing which I did today. Seemed a bit strange having candles burning at lunch time. I etched the amount in the last lot that I burned and on the top of the ones today. Only time will tell now. Will have to wait and see. :unsure:

You can get green candles in Asda if you have one near you. They do little scented ones 4 for £1 absoulte bargain.

Good luck with yours.

Karen :wacko:

Guest SGKG102
Hey good luck with the viewing !! Remember guys the candles have to be green all through not just on the outside and if you look at Gothic Queens threads i'm sure somewhere she told us what we were supposed to say when lighting the candle!!

We lit our candle and didnt say what we were supposed to say and sold our car lol as apparently green candles bring you buyers but not neccessarily for your house !

Good luck all

Hi kdal,

Thanks for the good luck message. The candles I have been using are green all through. Lets just hope that burning them today during the viewing does the trick. I have not read anything about what you are supposed to say but I know what I was thinking when I let them "please let this work" dont know if it will do any good can only hope.

Regards

Karen :wacko:

Guest SGKG102
Hi Karen

Was just wondering how the viewing went today? Ive been keeping my fingers crossed!!

Michelle x

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your message yesterday.

I am unsure really how the viewing went. I burned the green candles and said a prayer to St Joseph. Perhaps your positive vibes for me a coming through.

I tried to reply to your last message but for some reason the system would not let me. Every time I went to send the reply it kept telling me I was 10 characters short. I typed another ten and it came up with the same message. Perhaps it wanted me to rewrite war and peace :biglaugh:

I hope that things are looking a bit brighter for you and that Gill is sorting it all for you. I was reading a thread that she had posted on yesterday. Wow I would not wish to get on the wrong side of her. She is a little demon. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Keep ya chin up hun.

Karen x

Guest michelle in Havant
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your message yesterday.

I am unsure really how the viewing went. I burned the green candles and said a prayer to St Joseph. Perhaps your positive vibes for me a coming through.

I tried to reply to your last message but for some reason the system would not let me. Every time I went to send the reply it kept telling me I was 10 characters short. I typed another ten and it came up with the same message. Perhaps it wanted me to rewrite war and peace :biglaugh:

I hope that things are looking a bit brighter for you and that Gill is sorting it all for you. I was reading a thread that she had posted on yesterday. Wow I would not wish to get on the wrong side of her. She is a little demon. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Keep ya chin up hun.

Karen x

Hi Karen

Have you had any response from the viewing yet?

Things are looking a lot better!!! We now have a new agent called Cheryl based in Australia who Gill recommended to us, and she is wonderful!!!!! Our old agents have made a right mess of our original application they put it in with us only having 110 points and we needed 120. They never told us this and if we hadn't sacked them we would still be none the wiser. Its now too late for Anthony to do the IELTS test to get the extra points, so we are having to transfer to a 176 visa and be sponsored by the Australian Capital Territory (It is the only one who has his skills on their list)!! So I now have lots of research to do!! Its all got to be done in a rush as our application has now been in 8 months and we could get a CO anytime, so its all nail biting stuff at mo!! To top it all off Cheryl managed to get a list for us of what documents had been submitted up to now with our original application, and when our old agent lodged the application they didn't attach any documents. For some reason only known to themselves, even though we sent all the documentation to them in April, they only uploaded some of them, and they didn't do it till 27th October 2008.

You are right Gill is an absolute demon, she deserves a knighthood/OBE/MBE (Whichever one they would give to a woman). She has advised me who to complain to and recommending Cheryl was a stroke of genius!!!!! Without her I would have been carted off to St James by now!!!

Anyway enough of my waffling!!!! Hope you have heard something, and if not I am sure somebody else will be along to buy the house soon!!!!!

Michelle x :cutexmas:

Archived