Best News for ages

Guest jogrant3232

Guest jogrant3232

Got the phone call i have been waiting 6 weeks for today, my container is being delivered on Wednesday, wwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhooooo i can sleep in my own bed again for the first time in 12 plus weeks, it does seem a lot longer, a few items have been held back and will either have to be heat treated at a cost of $150 or destroyed free of charge,two dried roses two straw boxes and an assortment of christmas decorations, that scanner doesnt miss the slightest thing organic.

Got the phone call i have been waiting 6 weeks for today, my container is being delivered on Wednesday, wwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhooooo i can sleep in my own bed again for the first time in 12 plus weeks, it does seem a lot longer, a few items have been held back and will either have to be heat treated at a cost of $150 or destroyed free of charge,two dried roses two straw boxes and an assortment of christmas decorations, that scanner doesnt miss the slightest thing organic.

Xmas come early then we had ours in September you will be like 2 kids we were gettin clothes we packed tryin em on daft really re scanner good job dint try and sneak the dog in the container then:nah:

mally

Guest jogrant3232
Bet some of your words will be the bloody furnitures shrunk, our dining suite looked totally lost and the sofas actually look cool for once

.Yeah if we had 2 full containers i dont think we would fill this place the rroms are all massive.

Guest WARDStoOZ

So glad to hear you're about to get all your stuff - bet that's a relief! Sorry to hear about the stuff that has to have heat treatment and be payed for or destroyed...!

Dan xx

Guest jogrant3232
Don't tell m jerry's bag collection got through lmao

good to see everything going well for you

xxxx

What i will add Neil is we went to the Perth Glory game at the weekend and Jerry had his MAN BAG searched, he wasnt a happy bunny, we were going back for a minuite or 2, lol

Guest jogrant3232

Max is loving every min of it, he thinks he has died and gone to doggie heaven, 2 walks everyday one around the lake to chase the birds and a big one to the beach where he can run for miles,

• 1 month later...
Guest xxaligxx

hi how much did it cost to send contaner and what size was it ? was it worth sending or would it be beter to sell up and buy over there? i am trying to find out how much it will cost to move before i apply for visa.how long from when you first applied did you get your visa passed? many thanks alan.

Guest helen & simon

Good for you!

Am still waiting for that particular call but do know that it has been through customs. Got charged $110 to destroy 2 decorative items we couldn't even remember we had. Figured they couldn't be important enough to pay $350 dollars for treatment if we couldn't remember them! :eek:

Enjoy your unpacking - hopefully will be in the same position soon. :twitcy:

Australia doesn't have a lot of diseases and pests the rest of the world has and AQUIS aims to keep it that way, they are very tough.

Guest earlswood
Australia doesn't have a lot of diseases and pests the rest of the world has and AQUIS aims to keep it that way, they are very tough.

What the hell are you on about? it has the same diseases as any other Country it is similar to, and the mozzies and flies are unbelievable...I do not believe you live or have even visited Australia

earlwood you have shown everybody your an idiot. Australia does not have many of the worlds diseases like BSE, and all those other horrors thanks to AQUIS.

thats brill news guys .... at least i know i will have a bed to sleep on when i get there :Randy-git:promise we wont !!! lmao

julie x

sh*t ...just realised how old this post was ......was wondering why it had taken so long for your stuff to get there lol

was having a blonde moment .... no excuse cosidering im a brunette lol

Archived