online 175 form and points for IELTS test.

Guest chidge10

Guest chidge10

I have just got to the section of the online 175 application form where you put in your details regarding having passed the IELTS test, (I scored an overall 8) and when Iv'e come to the section where it shows your total amount of points scored it only shows I have 115. Not the 120 I require. I have spoke to several agents and they all tell me I have 125 points.

I am a Joiner, have passed the Vetasses test, Passed the IELTS test,(Scored 8) I am 44 years old, I'm a Uk citizen born in the UK, My trade is on all 3 of the lists, (Ensol, Sol, Modl) Or what ever they are called ??? I have worked as a joiner for more than 20 years.

Am I being really thick, (wont be the 1st time) or is there a section at the end of the form to claim the points etc.

Cheers Chidge

Guest sunseekers

Hi Chidge,

We are going on a 175 also but had an agent so dont really know much about on-line applications but i have a breakdown of our points for you incase it shows anything you might have missed :

work experiance: 10 points ( 10 yrs )

Englich language: 15 points

MODL: 15 points

Total 125 points

Hope this helps x

I am the same age, different job but claimed; Occupation 60, Age 15, IELTS 25 (as opposed to 15 without IELTS), Specific work experience 10, occupation in demand 15. Total 125. Worth checking you haven't left out the specific work experience 10 points ?

Archived