Gold Coast, here we come!!!

Guest tony and sheena

Guest tony and sheena

We've decided to take bite the bullet and are heading to the GC in Jan.:jiggy:

We couldn't sell the house but Tony was made redundant yesterday, so no point hanging about here on the dole. We have decided to rent out the house. It means we are going with VERY limited funds, but at least we're going.

Shippers come in on Jan 5, then we move in with my sister until we fly on 25th, and are booked into Ashmore Palms Holiday Village for 6wks. (look forward to meeting Jill and family, (THORPES) arriving at Ashmore Palms the same day).

We are heading to Scotland for a week in Dec to say goodbye to all Tony's family, then have a nice family Christmas back here, then all systems go for Oz!:wacko:

Best wishes

Sheena

Guest WARDStoOZ

396.gif

Tony, Sheena and family...!!!

You must be so excited!!!

Lots of Luck... enjoy Scotland and Christmas and keep us updated... will speak before you go...!

Dan xx

Guest tony and sheena

Thanks folks, yeah the redundancy was the kick up the bum we needed!

Clicked everyone, except you Dan, I've gotta spread the love more, apparently! Get you another time.

Ta everyone,

Sheena

Guest WARDStoOZ
Thanks folks, yeah the redundancy was the kick up the bum we needed!

Clicked everyone, except you Dan, I've gotta spread the love more, apparently! Get you another time.

Ta everyone,

Sheena

Thanks for trying to click me Sheena...!

I clicked you, Dan xx

Guest sean,marie & gang

Good luck sheena and tony, enjoy your last christmas in the land of 'Britain' next year will be alot better!!!!!!!! Have a good trip to scotland.

Take care.......keep us up to speed.

Marie x

Guest tandcmum

Good luck with your move. We were planning on starting the process until mid next year to give us time to save etc. but as it looks like my hubby might get made redundant if the company he works for goes under, and plus the nhs here is cuting back on staff so no jobs and hardly any bank work we have decied to just get on with it now so i understand whre you are coming from

keep us all informed of how you get on

We've decided to take bite the bullet and are heading to the GC in Jan.

We couldn't sell the house but Tony was made redundant yesterday, so no point hanging about here on the dole. We have decided to rent out the house. It means we are going with VERY limited funds, but at least we're going.

Shippers come in on Jan 5, then we move in with my sister until we fly on 25th, and are booked into Ashmore Palms Holiday Village for 6wks. (look forward to meeting Jill and family, (THORPES) arriving at Ashmore Palms the same day).

We are heading to Scotland for a week in Dec to say goodbye to all Tony's family, then have a nice family Christmas back here, then all systems go for Oz!:wacko:

Best wishes

Sheena

Looking forward to meeting you all too. :jiggy:

We have sold our house but are also going with limited funds.

Im sure it will be worth it.

See you soon and have a great time in Scotland.

Jill

xxx

Archived