location !

Dawny

Hi can any one give me some more location points to take a look at in Queensland, o/h has fallen in love with Bundy, And thanks to the someone on the forum we are already in touch with someone who has been living there for several years, However it would be good to hear other peoples views on other areas,

Any information would be great!

We have 3 children aged 10, 7 and 4 years, O/h is a plumber.

Many thanks Dawn & John:notworthy:

Guest WARDStoOZ

Lol Dawn I think you'd be better off asking for places not to live in Queensland as it would probably take ages and ages and ages to list all the great places to live...!!! Here's hoping anyway!!! :laugh::laugh:

Dan xx

Lol Dawn I think you'd be better off asking for places not to live in Queensland as it would probably take ages and ages and ages to list all the great places to live...!!! Here's hoping anyway!!! :laugh::laugh:

Dan xx

Lol do you think that would work Dan???? Might have to try it!!!

Dawn xx

Guest WARDStoOZ
Lol do you think that would work Dan???? Might have to try it!!!

Dawn xx

Lol well Cal (calNgary) said when I asked her about Brisbane suburbs that out of over 40 there's only 2 or 3 that she wouldn't live in so yes I think it would work...! lol :yes:

Dan xx

Guest cazbeckham

Hi Dawn

We arrived in Brissie on 20th October and was staying with our Daugjhter but have now bought a bouse in Buderim about an hour north of Brissie and the area ia beautiful.

Caz

Hi Dawn

We arrived in Brissie on 20th October and was staying with our Daugjhter but have now bought a bouse in Buderim about an hour north of Brissie and the area ia beautiful.

Caz

:hug:Thanks for your reply, will take a look and google it later, its good to keep your options open, my main concern is what will be right for the kids, schooling etc, you know how us mums worry! Thanks again

Dawn x

I spent my first ozzie xmas in Bundy and we had a great time , first impression was how much hotter it is than down here and how it has a lovely rural feel. I wouldnt have a problem moving to Bundy if i job up that way, all the locals were friendly and property is pretty reasonable too. I would also imagine from an investment point of view Bundy could make you smile, good luck with everything

Cal x

I spent my first ozzie xmas in Bundy and we had a great time , first impression was how much hotter it is than down here and how it has a lovely rural feel. I wouldnt have a problem moving to Bundy if i job up that way, all the locals were friendly and property is pretty reasonable too. I would also imagine from an investment point of view Bundy could make you smile, good luck with everything

Cal x

Thanks cal,

The more we look at the area the more we like it, its nice to hear from others that have stayed or visited Bundy, Pretty sure now that its our first call, Thankyou again for your view,

Dawn xx:hug:

Archived