Things to do before you leave?

Guest Jambo

Just wondering if there's a "standard" to do list before you leave for Oz. I keep thinking of things to do, people to tell, bank accounts to close, bills to pay off etc etc.

I know I will miss something.

Does anybody have a list or suggestions

Hey I can answer this because I only asked this question couple of weeks ago, if you use the search mechanism there is a checklist which covers it all, I am in the process of making a list of all the people to contact, it's a nightmare! I just know no matter how organised I am I will forget something, and it will be a really important one! x

Thanks for the post.

I di search beforehand but could not find anything. I suppose it depends what words you put in your search box. Any idea what the thread was called?

By the way, is it me or are the 6 security letters getting harder to read

Anyone know the thread title?

Just wondering if there's a "standard" to do list before you leave for Oz. I keep thinking of things to do, people to tell, bank accounts to close, bills to pay off etc etc.

Make sure that if you have kids that their red books are up to date, if you wear glasses or contact lenses, make sure you have your perscription ready and make sure you have enough lenses to last at least a few months. Make sure you take all your important paperwork with you on the plane rather than shipping. You might need things for when you look for a job and rent a house/flat. Take telephone numbers and addresses with you.

Just a few things I will be doing.

try "realy usefull to do list", i think thats the one, my partner saved it to our p.c, dead handy.

Guest julie2g1b

hi there

there is a really useful to do list in the australia and new zealand magazine out every month in wh smiths and tesco i have mine pined up ready..........

julie :wubclub:

Archived