what happens when you go through customs/immigration ?

Guest linziwilson

Guest linziwilson

silly question.... but I'm curious...

when you arrive in oz to validate your visa (and start your new life !).... what happens at customs ? do they just check your passport like normal or is i more in depth than that ?

do they ask for any paperwork or just your passport ?

thanks !

Linzi:smile:

Nope, nothing special, you are just a face in the line for them and most of them dont have much humour either. Then when you have had your passport stamped you get all your luggage xrayed again to make sure you arent bringing banned stuff into the country so you have to wait in line for a while to get directed through to a baggage checking station. The dogs may come sniffing around as well.

Guest Working to fish

But of course if you are a sketchy looking kind of person then your out the back ,rubber gloves ,the works.

eddie:biglaugh:

silly question.... but I'm curious...

when you arrive in oz to validate your visa (and start your new life !).... what happens at customs ? do they just check your passport like normal or is i more in depth than that ?

do they ask for any paperwork or just your passport ?

thanks !

Linzi:smile:

All as normal as everyone says...But I would check the stamps..they stamped mine twice and missed the wifes...makes no difference though as everything is 'electronic' they told me on the phone...means I can't get her deported!! Damn!!

Mac

Guest Working to fish
Do you think he kind of enjoyed it? :biggrin:

I did i did but my other haft was not to happy as the custom guards were female , younger than us to lol

eddie

dont know for sure but i think i made there day:wink:.

Archived