Visas approved!!

Guest Yorkie1974

Guest Yorkie1974

I have to say, even on the employer sponsored route, this has been quite a long and sometimes stressful process.

We got the email from the migration agent today and we're approved - finally.

From getting residency of my daughters with my wife, to obtaining permission from the courts for my daughters to come to Australia, the medicals, the wondering whether to plan things now or later, the setbacks, the sleepless nights, the arguments and almost resigning to defeat.... We're finally on the way for moving to Perth!

Its taken 6 years of pondering, explorations and pauses and knock downs but we just kept going and its paid off.

Anyone thinking of such a move, don't go into thinking its an easy trip.. its not but on the same token, don't get too disheartened if you suffer a setback. Keep at it and go to those expos, even the ones where you pay on the door or prebook online. Spread yourself and CV among employers and agencies, the reward and feeling is worth it.

Off to read the visa approvals again and then pinch myself after!

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi there...!

Huge congrats on the visa...!!!

I'm soooooo glad that all the effort has paid off so you can all have your new life in Perth now...!!!

Regards and Lots of Luck...!

Dan

Guest annemarie and brian

HI THERE

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA,

NOW YOU CAN GO AND ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE IN PERTH,

IT WAS WORTH ALL THE WAIT TO HAVE A SMILE ON

YOUR FACE AT THE END OF IT,GO CELEBRATE AND WE

SHALL BE THINKING OF YOU ALL.

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GREAT NEW LIFE.

annemarie and brian

Guest The Pom Queen

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! If anyone deserves their visa it sounds like you did!! Wow I thought we had a roller coaster ride of emotions but you have been through so much. Now you can just sit back and celebrate with a few bottles of champers.

Guest Yorkie1974

Thank you all for your kind comments. I think my wife has a really good reason to celebrate her birthday on Friday now.

Rob n Vicky + Family

Guest annemarie and brian

happy birthday for friday

you do have a good reason to be celebating all week

as it must feel like birthday,xmas and planning a new

life in perth how brillant.

a happy ending to a long process go and have a great

time and weekend.:jiggy:

Archived