North Lakes mummies who's children are going to the new Bounty Boulevard State School

Guest J0lene

HI! We're moving to North Lakes a few days before christmas, from NZ. Our 5.5 year old daughter will be attending the new Bounty Boulevard State School next year and should be in Yr1. As we're new to Australia, it'd be cool to befriend a few of the other families who live in our neighbourhood (Bridgehaven, I believe is where our new house is). I'll be doing the solo-parenting thing a for a few months of the year, while DH is in France doing work-based training - so would be nice to have a few friends to keep me company. We're both only just in our 30's, he works hard, I spend hard :laugh: and we have two daughers, the other one being 3.4 - so I love playdates, coffee and chilling with a nice bevvy, while the kids trash the place :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Hi

I am moving to North Lakes and my kids are going to the new Bounty Boulevard State School as well. Do you know that there is a Family Day on january 26th at 10am at the school? A little get to know you put on by the lovely principal there.

See you there.

Trish x

• 3 weeks later...

HI!

Yes, I have just gotten back from enroling my daughter and meeting Leann, and learnt about the family day on Australia day, which we will go to!!

Sounds like its going to be a fabulous school, and I think i'm more excited about it than Miss Emily!

Archived