Server Upgrade

Guest Tim

Hi All,

After the feedback I have been receiving over the last few days, the time has come to upgrade the PiO server to speed things up again. The timescales for this to happen will be the over the next week or so and "should" be relatively painless with minimal downtime. Therefore if the site is down for 10minutes here or there - not to worry!

Thanks again for the replies previously.

Tim

Hi All,

After the feedback I have been receiving over the last few days, the time has come to upgrade the PiO server to speed things up again. The timescales for this to happen will be the over the next week or so and "should" be relatively painless with minimal downtime. Therefore if the site is down for 10minutes here or there - not to worry!

Tim

Three cheers for Tim!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Thank you - I've got to admit the slowness has started to put me off - now I can come back as a fulltime PIO poster!!!

Cheers

Zoe xx

Guest WARDStoOZ
Hi All,

Tim

Thanks Tim...!

Can't wait until is doesn't freeze anymore...!

Regards,

Dan

Archived