Quick update!

Guest scots-in-oz!

Guest scots-in-oz!

Have to be quick here!!! On a public internet kiosk thing and only have 7 mins left!

We moved into our rental in North Lakes on Fri and have been busy getting the house organised since! Wenow have beds to sleep on and a fridge! Oh and a tv! Still waiting to hear from Crown when our stuff will be released from customs, but hopefully not too long now!

Picked up our cat rom the airport yesterday, and have been trying to get him settled in, but he woke me up at 3am this morning....why did I take hime again?!!

Robyn started school yesterday, and was exhausted when I picked her up, but her day seemed to go ok, although she reckons tha all the girls in her class want to live in Scotland & love the snow! Lauren don't start until after the holidays as the yr 9's are sitting exams just now and it's not worth her stating.

Right, just have the 3 min warning from this internet thing! Can't wait to get access in our house!

So anyone who's pm'd me, I will reply asap! Once I have internet.

Hope everyone is well, and I'll have to catch up with all the goss soon!

Bye for now

Mags

x

Guest jogrant3232

Great to all and everyone are settling well and enjoying it, look forward to catching up proper when you get online at home, good luck with that it took us nearly 3 weeks but we was a new build.

Guest JoanneHattersley

Sounds like everything is going well for you! welcome to brissie and your new life in Australia!

Keep in touch xx

hi mags,

glad to hear your settling in ok

why dont you look at getting mobile broadband until your more sorted etc?

we have 3 mobile and its only $29 a month worth a look!!

sheena :wubclub:

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Mags!

Thanks for the update... glad to hear everything's going so well for you all...!

Can't wait to hear more...!!!

Regards,

Dan xx

Archived