request for additional documents

Guest janice

Hi I was hoping someone would be able to help with my dilema. I got an e-mail today saying I have a CO and they have requested medicals and police checks for my 136 modl visa. There is however a cover sheet to be attached to any documents sent and on it it says custody arrangements /permission from child's father to emigrate. I had already sent written permission from him, so I don't know why they have asked for that again. It also asks for divorce papers from my partner[his divorce is not finalised yet, but is still in the process] and also evidence of de facto relationship[again asking for exactly the things that we included with the original application]. Do we need to send copies of everything again?All this has to be done by the 15th of March.I didn't use an agent, just doing it all myself. Can anyone shed light on what to do now. thanks, janice

Guest graham$nic

Hi Janice sorry i carnt but please keep us informed as we have applied for a 136 and sent my x husbands permission for the children with visa so would like to hear of your out come regards

Guest Paul&Elaine
Hi I was hoping someone would be able to help with my dilema. I got an e-mail today saying I have a CO and they have requested medicals and police checks for my 136 modl visa. There is however a cover sheet to be attached to any documents sent and on it it says custody arrangements /permission from child's father to emigrate. I had already sent written permission from him, so I don't know why they have asked for that again. It also asks for divorce papers from my partner[his divorce is not finalised yet, but is still in the process] and also evidence of de facto relationship[again asking for exactly the things that we included with the original application]. Do we need to send copies of everything again?All this has to be done by the 15th of March.I didn't use an agent, just doing it all myself. Can anyone shed light on what to do now. thanks, janice

Hi janiice not sure about the custody arrangements and divorce things but it sounds like you`ve a few loose ends to tie up yet. On the defacto thing though they want things like pictures of you together dating back as far as poss, receipts/tickets for airline travel or holiday bookings,bills or bank accounts in both of your names. All the best Paul

Hi ,thanks for the replies, was in a bit of a panic yesterday at being asked for the same information over again but if that is what they want then I will just scan it all again to them.I will let you know how I get on with the permission from my daughters father. Thanks again Janice

Hiya we too were told to send photos of us from years ago ,even though our eldest was 7 yrs,,could you get the ex to sign some sort of statement you could write out? and maybe a letter from solicitor saying the divorce is going through but not yet finaliased and an estimated date of completion,,im only guessing but i would imagine its this sort of thing they want ,,hope this helps

Cal x

Guest pippycol

Hiya Janice , we had to get approva from my wifes ex for our two kids to travel with us we had to send copies of the declaration ,the divorce papers and a copy of her ex,s passport

Archived