visit England for a day!!

Guest windermeremanor

Guest windermeremanor

Visit England just 1hr from Brisbane!! Stay at Windermere Manor Mountain Escape at Mount Mee, Qld & you will feel you"ve been transported back to England! Just 1hr drive north of Brisbane. Stay in a luxury room in the manor house, then enjoy exclusive use of our authentic ENGLISH PUB, The Fox's Lair, with fireside snug & snooker room. Check our website for more photos & info.

Windermere Manor Mt Mee Bed & Breakfast B&B Accommodation Tudor Style Luxury Motel

We look forward to looking after you soon!! ph: 54 982364

Guest Angie*mark
Visit England just 1hr from Brisbane!! Stay at Windermere Manor Mountain Escape at Mount Mee, Qld & you will feel you"ve been transported back to England! Just 1hr drive north of Brisbane. Stay in a luxury room in the manor house, then enjoy exclusive use of our authentic ENGLISH PUB, The Fox's Lair, with fireside snug & snooker room. Check our website for more photos & info.

Windermere Manor Mt Mee Bed & Breakfast B&B Accommodation Tudor Style Luxury Motel

We look forward to looking after you soon!! ph: 54 982364

What a great idea..........if i was there i would def look u up.....wish u all the best for it xx :winkxmas:

Guest Angie*mark
what does that mean or are you not allowed to avertise on here? I m new so still finding my feet.

I dont think u are allowed to unless u run it by Tim first xx

Im not to sure either thats just a guess :unsurexmas:

Guest TheArmChairDetective
I dont think u are allowed to unless u run it by Tim first xx

Im not to sure either thats just a guess :unsurexmas:

Spot on Angie.

A Lot of advertising posts are reported and then removed as they are really spam.

The people that take the time to ask and explain what they are about are granted permission, like windermeremanor has done.:smile:

Archived