Furnished Rental Required for 6 Wks - HELP!

emmaj

We would like to move rentals on the 6th Dec but we are having problems locating somewhere to move to within our budget.

We only need somewhere for six weeks (6th Dec - 16th Jan), it need to be fully furnished pref with access to a pool. Our budget it $1100 per week.

If anyone hears of anywhere that is available for this period and is within a comutable distance of CBD please let me know as Im spending all my time here property hunting rather then enjoying the wonderful sunshine.

Many thanks

Emma

I think i have emailed every real estate agent, holiday home company and private villa owner in WA or thats what it feels like.

We may (a very tentative may) have somewhere sorted in Hillarys, but we wont find out until later this week. Please keep your fingers crossed for us as I really want to move from where i am.

Thanks so much for all your help

Emma

x

UPDATE - hillarys apartment has fallen through - to say im p*ssed off is an understatement as I really dont want to spend another six weeks living in central perth. I think i want to go home!

Hi Emma

We have a furnished 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house in Mullaloo and our Christmas booking has just cancelled due to health issues. We don't have a pool but are only 9 houses fromMullaloo Beach.

We have available the 20th December to the 5th Jan.

If this helps please let me know and I'll give you further info.

Archived